Jameson: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Jameson: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Jameson?
For instance, standard serving size of Jameson (42 g) has about 97 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Jameson is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
Jameson: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in standard serving size, glass, cup, shot or bottle of Jameson?
As I wrote before 100g has 231 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass, cup, shot or bottle of Jameson.
- Standard serving size of Jameson (42 g)97 kcal
- Glass full of Jameson (220g)508 kcal
- Cup (100ml) of Jameson (100g)231 kcal
- Jameson shot (42g)97 kcal
- Jameson bottle (700g)1617 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Jameson65 kcal
- 10g of Jameson23 kcal
- 20g of Jameson46 kcal
- 50g of Jameson116 kcal
- 100g of Jameson231 kcal
Protein in Jameson
0g of protein - Jameson has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in Jameson
0 g of carbs - Jameson has no carbohydrates.
Fat in Jameson
0 g of fat - Jameson has no fat.
standard serving size of Jameson (42 g) has:97kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Jameson - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.006 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.004 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.013 mg
- Vitaminium B60.001 mg
Energy content of Jameson
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Jameson - minerals per 100g
- Potassium2 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.04 mg
Does Jameson cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Jameson have one of the hight count of calories within alcohol. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific alcohol, Jameson seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other alcohol.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Jameson contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cookie have?
- Calories in a half of edamame
- Calories in whole edamame
- Calories for one, two or more edamame
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in peanut flour?
- How much fat in gin and tonic?
- How much protein in honey mustard?
- What is weight of fried potato?
- Grilled chicken thigh calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled lobster calories per serving size