Baileys: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Baileys: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Baileys?
For instance, standard serving size of Baileys (40 g) has about 80 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Baileys is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 11 minutes, swim for about 9 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Baileys on charts.
Baileys: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, glass, small glass, 1 shot or bottle of Baileys?
As I wrote before 100g has 200 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass, small glass, 1 shot or bottle of Baileys.
- Standard serving size of Baileys (40 g)80 kcal
- Glass full of Baileys (220g)440 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of Baileys (40g)80 kcal
- Baileys 1 shot (40g)80 kcal
- Baileys bottle (700g)1400 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Baileys57 kcal
- 10g of Baileys20 kcal
- 20g of Baileys40 kcal
- 50g of Baileys100 kcal
- 100g of Baileys200 kcal
Protein in Baileys
0g of protein - Baileys has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in Baileys
Baileys has 33.33 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Baileys (40 g) has about 13.3 g of carbs.
Fat in Baileys
Baileys has 6.67 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Baileys (40 g) has about 2.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of Baileys (40 g) has:80kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Baileys - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of Baileys
- 69% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 31% FAT
Baileys - minerals per 100g
- Sodium200 mg
Does Baileys cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in Baileys is one of the highest from all products in alcohol category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific alcohol, Baileys seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other alcohol.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Baileys contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare Baileys with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how Baileys looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does KFC Coleslaw have?
- Calories in a half of ribeye steak
- Calories in whole ribeye steak
- Calories for one, two or more ribeye steak
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Bud Light?
- How much fat in cooked cauliflower?
- How much protein in grilled t-bone steak?
- What is weight of boiled beef?
- Frozen peaches unsweetened calories per ounce (oz)
- Green peas calories per serving size