Martini: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in martini?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of martini (60 g) has about 121 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 121 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from martini is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about martini nutrition.
See all nutrition data of martini on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Martini (60 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of martini (60 g)|
|Carbs Total||0.15 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0.07 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||70.8 g||20.07 g||42.5 g|
martini - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.005 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.025 mg
- Vit B60.004 mg
Energy content of martini
- 68% CARBS
- 32% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
martini - minerals per 100g
- Potassium13 mg
- Magnessium1 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.09 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 martini?
As I wrote before standard serving size of martini (60 g) has 121 calories. It is easy to count that two martini have about 242 calories and three martini have about 363 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five martini.
- Standard serving size of martini (60 g)121 kcal
- Glass full of martini (220g)442 kcal
- Martini 1 shot (30g)60 kcal
- Martini bottle (750g)1508 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of martini57 kcal
- Half of medium size martini60.5 kcal
- Small size martini (48g)96.8 kcal
- Big size martini (78g)157.3 kcal
- Two medium size martini242 kcal
- Three medium size martini363 kcal
- Four medium size martini484 kcal
- Five medium size martini605 kcal
Protein in martini
Martini has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of martini (60 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in martini
Martini has 0.15 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of martini (60 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in martini
0 g of fat - martini has no fat.
standard serving size of martini (60 g) has:121kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare martini with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how martini looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do refried beans have?
- Calories in tablespoon of oat flour
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in bacon?
- How much fat in Hostess cupcake?
- How much protein in fried chicken drumstick?
- What is weight of McDonalds Grilled Chicken Salad?
- Boiled banana calories per ounce (oz)
- Frozen corn calories per serving size