Martini: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Martini: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in martini?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of martini (60 g) has about 121 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of martini is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of martini on charts.
Martini: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.15 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.07 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||70.8 g||~ 20.1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, glass, 1 shot or bottle of martini?
As I wrote before 100g has 201 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass, 1 shot or bottle of martini.
- Standard serving size of martini (60 g)121 kcal
- Glass full of martini (220g)442 kcal
- Martini 1 shot (30g)60 kcal
- Martini bottle (750g)1508 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of martini57 kcal
- 10g of martini20 kcal
- 20g of martini40 kcal
- 50g of martini101 kcal
- 100g of martini201 kcal
Protein in martini
Martini has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of martini (60 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in martini
Martini has 0.15 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of martini (60 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in martini
0 g of fat - martini has no fat.
standard serving size of martini (60 g) has:121kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
martini - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.005 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.025 mg
- Vitaminium B60.004 mg
Energy content of martini
- 68% CARBS
- 32% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
martini - minerals per 100g
- Potassium13 mg
- Magnessium1 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.09 mg
Interesting charts - compare martini with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how martini looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do refried beans have?
- Calories in tablespoon of oat flour
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in bacon?
- How much fat in Hostess cupcake?
- How much protein in fried chicken drumstick?
- What is weight of McDonalds Grilled Chicken Salad?
- Boiled banana calories per ounce (oz)
- Frozen corn calories per serving size