Malibu Rum: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Malibu rum: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass, small glass and more
How many calories in malibu rum?
To illustrate, standard serving size of malibu rum (74 g) has about 171 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of malibu rum is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 24 minutes, swim for about 20 minutes or run for 17 minutes.
See all nutrition data of malibu rum on charts.
Malibu rum: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Water||66.6 g||~ 18.9 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, glass, small glass or bottle of malibu rum?
As I wrote before 100g has 231 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass, small glass or bottle of malibu rum.
- Standard serving size of malibu rum (74 g)171 kcal
- Glass full of malibu rum (220g)508 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of malibu rum (40g)92 kcal
- Malibu rum bottle (1000g)2310 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of malibu rum65 kcal
- 10g of malibu rum23 kcal
- 20g of malibu rum46 kcal
- 50g of malibu rum116 kcal
- 100g of malibu rum231 kcal
Protein in malibu rum
0g of protein - malibu rum has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in malibu rum
0 g of carbs - malibu rum has no carbohydrates.
Fat in malibu rum
0 g of fat - malibu rum has no fat.
standard serving size of malibu rum (74 g) has:171kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
malibu rum - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.006 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.004 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.013 mg
- Vitaminium B60.001 mg
Energy content of malibu rum
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
malibu rum - minerals per 100g
- Potassium2 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.04 mg
Interesting charts - compare malibu rum with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how malibu rum looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pulled pork have?
- Calories in a half of Miso soup
- Calories in whole Miso soup
- Calories for one, two or more Miso soup
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in 1% milk?
- How much fat in mushrooms?
- How much protein in cooked ham?
- What is weight of fried haddock?
- Boiled zucchini calories per ounce (oz)
- Frozen cherries calories per serving size