Kahlua: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Kahlua: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon and more
How many calories in Kahlua?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of Kahlua (25 g) has about 84 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Kahlua is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Kahlua on charts.
Kahlua: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||46.8 g||~ 13.3 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||31 g||~ 8.8 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, bottle 0,7 or bottle of Kahlua?
As I wrote before 100g has 336 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, bottle 0,7 or bottle of Kahlua.
- Standard serving size of Kahlua (25 g)84 kcal
- Tablespoon of Kahlua (15g)50 kcal
- Teaspoon of Kahlua (5g)17 kcal
- Kahlua bottle 0,7 (700g)2352 kcal
- Kahlua bottle (1000g)3360 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Kahlua95 kcal
- 10g of Kahlua34 kcal
- 20g of Kahlua67 kcal
- 50g of Kahlua168 kcal
- 100g of Kahlua336 kcal
Protein in Kahlua
Kahlua has 0.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Kahlua (25 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in Kahlua
Kahlua has 46.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Kahlua (25 g) has about 11.7 g of carbs.
Fat in Kahlua
Kahlua has 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Kahlua (25 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of Kahlua (25 g) has:84kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Kahlua - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.004 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.012 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.144 mg
Energy content of Kahlua
- 98% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Kahlua - minerals per 100g
- Potassium30 mg
- Magnessium3 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Sodium8 mg
- Iron0.06 mg
Interesting charts - compare Kahlua with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how Kahlua looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Chardonnay have?
- Calories in a half of prosecco
- Calories in whole prosecco
- Calories for one, two or more prosecco
- Calories in glass of prosecco
- Calories in cup of prosecco
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Pad Thai with chicken?
- How much fat in carob flour?
- How much protein in pho soup?
- What is weight of grilled mashrooms?
- Fried wonton calories per ounce (oz)
- Roasted red peppers calories per serving size