Grilled Cheese Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Grilled cheese sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one grilled cheese sandwich and more
How many calories in grilled cheese sandwich?
Case in point, medium size grilled cheese sandwich (208 g) has about 678 calories.
It is about 28% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size grilled cheese sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 13 apples
- 8.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 6 slices of bread
- 5.5 glasses of milk
- 35.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 97 minutes, swim for about 80 minutes or run for 68 minutes.
See all nutrition data of grilled cheese sandwich on charts.
Grilled cheese sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||28.81 g||~ 8.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||18.83 g||~ 5.3 g|
|Protein||10.47 g||~ 3 g|
|Water||38.12 g||~ 10.8 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 grilled cheese sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size grilled cheese sandwich (208 g) have 678 calories. It is easy to count that two grilled cheese sandwiches have about 1356 calories and three grilled cheese sandwiches have about 2034 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Medium size grilled cheese sandwich (208 g)678 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of grilled cheese sandwiches92 kcal
- Half of medium size grilled cheese sandwich339 kcal
- Small size grilled cheese sandwich (166g)542.4 kcal
- Big size grilled cheese sandwich (270g)881.4 kcal
- Two medium size grilled cheese sandwiches1356 kcal
- Three medium size grilled cheese sandwiches2034 kcal
- Four medium size grilled cheese sandwiches2712 kcal
- Five medium size grilled cheese sandwiches3390 kcal
Protein in grilled cheese sandwich
Grilled cheese sandwiches have 10.47 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size grilled cheese sandwich (208 g) you can see that you will get about 21.8 g of protein.
Carbs in grilled cheese sandwiches
Grilled cheese sandwiches have 28.81 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size grilled cheese sandwich (208 g) has about 59.9 g of carbs.
Fat in grilled cheese sandwiches
Grilled cheese sandwiches have 18.83 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size grilled cheese sandwich (208 g) has about 39.2 g of fat.
medium size grilled cheese sandwich (208 g) has:678kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
grilled cheese sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.235 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.283 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.538 mg
- Vitaminium B60.269 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.082 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.61 mg
- Vitaminium K0.007 mg
Energy content of grilled cheese sandwich
- 35% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 52% FAT
grilled cheese sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium175 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium575 mg
- Sodium796 mg
- Iron2.21 mg
Interesting charts - compare grilled cheese sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how grilled cheese sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried pork chop have?
- Calories in handful of dried apple rings
- Calories in slice of dried apple rings
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in quick oats?
- How much fat in basmati rice?
- How much protein in canned chickpeas?
- What is weight of cooked broccoli?
- Chickpeas calories per ounce (oz)
- Wheat flour calories per serving size