Tuna Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in tuna sandwich?
For example, medium size tuna sandwich (218 g) has about 506 calories.
It is about 21% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 506 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tuna sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9.5 apples
- 6 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 26.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about tuna sandwich nutrition.
See all nutrition data of tuna sandwich on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Tuna Sandwich (218 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size tuna sandwich (218 g)|
|Carbs Total||17.06 g||4.84 g||37.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||0.28 g||2.2 g|
|Fat||13.53 g||3.84 g||29.5 g|
|Protein||10.62 g||3.01 g||23.2 g|
|Water||56.4 g||15.99 g||123 g|
tuna sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.126 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.174 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.361 mg
- Vit B60.141 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.051 mcg
- Vit C0.5 mg
- Vit E0.74 mg
- Vit K0.029 mg
Energy content of tuna sandwich
- 29% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 52% FAT
tuna sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium164 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium196 mg
- Sodium551 mg
- Iron1.59 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 tuna sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size tuna sandwich (218 g) have 506 calories. It is easy to count that two tuna sandwiches have about 1012 calories and three tuna sandwiches have about 1518 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five tuna sandwiches.
- Medium size tuna sandwich (218 g)506 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tuna sandwiches66 kcal
- Half of medium size tuna sandwich253 kcal
- Small size tuna sandwich (174g)404.8 kcal
- Big size tuna sandwich (283g)657.8 kcal
- Two medium size tuna sandwiches1012 kcal
- Three medium size tuna sandwiches1518 kcal
- Four medium size tuna sandwiches2024 kcal
- Five medium size tuna sandwiches2530 kcal
Protein in tuna sandwich
Tuna sandwiches have 10.62 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size tuna sandwich (218 g) you can see that you will get about 23.2 g of protein.
Carbs in tuna sandwiches
Tuna sandwiches have 17.06 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size tuna sandwich (218 g) has about 37.2 g of carbs.
Fat in tuna sandwiches
Tuna sandwiches have 13.53 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size tuna sandwich (218 g) has about 29.5 g of fat.
medium size tuna sandwich (218 g) has:506kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare tuna sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how tuna sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried calamari have?
- Calories in handful of dried kiwi
- Calories in slice of dried kiwi
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in red lentils?
- How much fat in baked salmon?
- How much protein in canned chicken?
- What is weight of chicken leg?
- Toast (toasted bread) calories per ounce (oz)
- Rye bread calories per serving size