Tuna Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tuna sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one tuna sandwich and more
How many calories in tuna sandwich?
For example, medium size tuna sandwich (218 g) has about 506 calories.
It is about 21% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size tuna sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9.5 apples
- 6 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 26.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 72 minutes, swim for about 60 minutes or run for 51 minutes.
See all nutrition data of tuna sandwich on charts.
Tuna sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 tuna sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size tuna sandwich (218 g) have 506 calories. It is easy to count that two tuna sandwiches have about 1012 calories and three tuna sandwiches have about 1518 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five tuna sandwiches.
- Medium size tuna sandwich (218 g)506 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tuna sandwiches66 kcal
- Half of medium size tuna sandwich253 kcal
- Small size tuna sandwich (174g)404.8 kcal
- Big size tuna sandwich (283g)657.8 kcal
- Two medium size tuna sandwiches1012 kcal
- Three medium size tuna sandwiches1518 kcal
- Four medium size tuna sandwiches2024 kcal
- Five medium size tuna sandwiches2530 kcal
Protein in tuna sandwich
Tuna sandwiches have 10.62 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size tuna sandwich (218 g) you can see that you will get about 23.2 g of protein.
Carbs in tuna sandwiches
Tuna sandwiches have 17.06 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size tuna sandwich (218 g) has about 37.2 g of carbs.
Fat in tuna sandwiches
Tuna sandwiches have 13.53 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size tuna sandwich (218 g) has about 29.5 g of fat.
medium size tuna sandwich (218 g) has:506kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
tuna sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.126 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.174 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.361 mg
- Vitaminium B60.141 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.051 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.74 mg
- Vitaminium K0.029 mg
Energy content of tuna sandwich
- 29% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 52% FAT
tuna sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium164 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium196 mg
- Sodium551 mg
- Iron1.59 mg
Interesting charts - compare tuna sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how tuna sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried calamari have?
- Calories in handful of dried kiwi
- Calories in slice of dried kiwi
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in red lentils?
- How much fat in baked salmon?
- How much protein in canned chicken?
- What is weight of millet?
- Popcorn calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked salmon calories per serving size