Tomato Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tomato sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in tomato sandwich?
For example, medium size tomato sandwich (155 g) has about 271 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size tomato sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 14 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 39 minutes, swim for about 32 minutes or run for 27 minutes.
See all nutrition data of tomato sandwich on charts.
Tomato sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 tomato sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size tomato sandwich (155 g) have 271 calories. It is easy to count that two tomato sandwiches have about 542 calories and three tomato sandwiches have about 813 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five tomato sandwiches.
- Medium size tomato sandwich (155 g)271 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tomato sandwiches50 kcal
- Half of medium size tomato sandwich135.5 kcal
- Small size tomato sandwich (124g)216.8 kcal
- Big size tomato sandwich (202g)352.3 kcal
- Two medium size tomato sandwiches542 kcal
- Three medium size tomato sandwiches813 kcal
- Four medium size tomato sandwiches1084 kcal
- Five medium size tomato sandwiches1355 kcal
Protein in tomato sandwich
Tomato sandwiches have 4.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size tomato sandwich (155 g) you can see that you will get about 6.8 g of protein.
Carbs in tomato sandwiches
Tomato sandwiches have 23.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size tomato sandwich (155 g) has about 36.8 g of carbs.
Fat in tomato sandwiches
Tomato sandwiches have 6.97 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size tomato sandwich (155 g) has about 10.8 g of fat.
medium size tomato sandwich (155 g) has:271kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
tomato sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.254 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.118 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.38 mg
- Vitaminium B60.076 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.084 mcg
- Vitaminium C6.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.58 mg
- Vitaminium K0.016 mg
Energy content of tomato sandwich
- 54% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
tomato sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium169 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium69 mg
- Sodium265 mg
- Iron1.74 mg
Does tomato sandwich make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in tomato sandwich puts this product at the top of hight calorific Sandwiches. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sandwiches, tomato sandwich seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sandwiches.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If tomato sandwiches contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare tomato sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how tomato sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does mashed potato have?
- Calories in a half of fried shrimp
- Calories in whole fried shrimp
- Calories for one, two or more fried shrimp
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in boiled asparagus?
- How much fat in Frozen Tater Tots?
- How much protein in Oreo cookie?
- What is weight of Cherry tomato?
- Cheese danish calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked black beans calories per serving size