Corn Dog: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in corn dog?
To illustrate, medium size corn dog (90 g) has about 225 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 225 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from corn dog is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about corn dog nutrition.
See all nutrition data of corn dog on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Corn Dog (90 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size corn dog (90 g)|
|Carbs Total||26.96 g||7.64 g||24.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||0.28 g||0.9 g|
|Fat||12.02 g||3.41 g||10.8 g|
|Protein||8.57 g||2.43 g||7.7 g|
|Water||50.32 g||14.27 g||45.3 g|
corn dog - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.141 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.155 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.786 mg
- Vit B60.117 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.097 mcg
- Vit C0.5 mg
- Vit E0.6 mg
- Vit K0.006 mg
Energy content of corn dog
- 43% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
corn dog - minerals per 100g
- Potassium125 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium72 mg
- Sodium668 mg
- Iron1.9 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 corn dogs?
As I wrote before medium size corn dog (90 g) have 225 calories. It is easy to count that two corn dogs have about 450 calories and three corn dogs have about 675 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five corn dogs.
- Medium size corn dog (90 g)225 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of corn dogs71 kcal
- Half of medium size corn dog112.5 kcal
- Small size corn dog (72g)180 kcal
- Big size corn dog (117g)292.5 kcal
- Two medium size corn dogs450 kcal
- Three medium size corn dogs675 kcal
- Four medium size corn dogs900 kcal
- Five medium size corn dogs1125 kcal
Protein in corn dog
Corn dogs have 8.57 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size corn dog (90 g) you can see that you will get about 7.7 g of protein.
Carbs in corn dogs
Corn dogs have 26.96 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size corn dog (90 g) has about 24.3 g of carbs.
Fat in corn dogs
Corn dogs have 12.02 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size corn dog (90 g) has about 10.8 g of fat.
medium size corn dog (90 g) has:225kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare corn dog with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how corn dog looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does boiled zucchini have?
- Calories in a half of ice cream cake
- Calories in whole ice cream cake
- Calories for one, two or more ice cream cake
- Calories in tablespoon of ice cream cake
- Calories in slice of ice cream cake
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in corn flakes?
- How much fat in chicken broth?
- How much protein in milk chocolate?
- What is weight of cooked ground turkey?
- Pork chop calories per ounce (oz)
- Halvah calories per serving size