Chapati: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in chapati?
To give you an idea, medium size chapati (38 g) has about 113 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 113 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from chapati is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about chapati nutrition.
See all nutrition data of chapati on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Chapati (38 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size chapati (38 g)|
|Carbs Total||46.36 g||13.14 g||17.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.9 g||1.39 g||1.9 g|
|Fat||7.45 g||2.11 g||2.8 g|
|Protein||11.25 g||3.19 g||4.3 g|
|Water||33 g||9.36 g||12.5 g|
chapati - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.55 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.2 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)6.78 mg
- Vit B60.27 mg
- Vit E0.88 mg
Energy content of chapati
- 62% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 23% FAT
chapati - minerals per 100g
- Potassium266 mg
- Magnessium62 mg
- Calcium93 mg
- Sodium409 mg
- Iron3.01 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chapati?
As I wrote before medium size chapati (38 g) has 113 calories. It is easy to count that two chapati have about 226 calories and three chapati have about 339 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chapati.
- Medium size chapati (38 g)113 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chapati84 kcal
- Half of medium size chapati56.5 kcal
- Small size chapati (30g)90.4 kcal
- Big size chapati (49g)146.9 kcal
- Two medium size chapati226 kcal
- Three medium size chapati339 kcal
- Four medium size chapati452 kcal
- Five medium size chapati565 kcal
Protein in chapati
Chapati has 11.25 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chapati (38 g) you can see that you will get about 4.3 g of protein.
Carbs in chapati
Chapati has 46.36 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chapati (38 g) has about 17.6 g of carbs.
Fat in chapati
Chapati has 7.45 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chapati (38 g) has about 2.8 g of fat.
medium size chapati (38 g) has:113kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare chapati with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how chapati looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does brewed coffee have?
- Calories in a half of deviled egg
- Calories in whole deviled egg
- Calories for one, two or more deviled eggs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in vegetarian meatball?
- How much fat in banana bread?
- How much protein in Ritz crackers?
- What is weight of bagel?
- Cooked pinto beans calories per ounce (oz)
- Grilled chicken fillet calories per serving size