Garlic Powder: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Garlic powder: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in garlic powder?
Case in point, tablespoon of garlic powder (10 g) has about 33 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon garlic powder is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of garlic powder on charts.
Garlic powder: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||72.73 g||~ 20.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||9 g||~ 2.6 g|
|Fat||0.73 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||16.55 g||~ 4.7 g|
|Water||6.45 g||~ 1.8 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of garlic powder?
As I wrote before 100g has 331 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of garlic powder.
- Tablespoon of garlic powder (10g)33 kcal
- Teaspoon of garlic powder (3g)10 kcal
- Cup of garlic powder (164g)543 kcal
- Half cup of garlic powder (82g)271 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of garlic powder94 kcal
- 10g of garlic powder33 kcal
- 20g of garlic powder66 kcal
- 50g of garlic powder166 kcal
- 100g of garlic powder331 kcal
Protein in garlic powder
Garlic powder has 16.55 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of garlic powder (10 g) you can see that you will get about 1.7 g of protein.
Carbs in garlic powder
Garlic powder has 72.73 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of garlic powder (10 g) has about 7.3 g of carbs.
Fat in garlic powder
Garlic powder has 0.73 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of garlic powder (10 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of garlic powder (10 g) has:33kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
garlic powder - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.435 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.141 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.796 mg
- Vitaminium B61.654 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.047 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.67 mg
Energy content of garlic powder
- 80% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
garlic powder - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1193 mg
- Magnessium77 mg
- Calcium79 mg
- Sodium60 mg
- Iron5.65 mg
Interesting charts - compare garlic powder with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how garlic powder looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does almond oil have?
- Calories in a half of rum
- Calories in whole rum
- Calories for one, two or more rum
- Calories in glass of rum
- Calories in cup of rum
- Calories in shot (small glass) of rum
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in soy sauce?
- How much fat in smoked sausage?
- How much protein in Gyoza dumplings?
- What is weight of funnel cake?
- Hummus Sabra calories per ounce (oz)
- Jim Beam calories per serving size