Street Tacos: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Street tacos: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one street taco and more
How many calories in street taco?
In particular, medium size street taco (80 g) has about 150 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size street taco is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 21 minutes, swim for about 18 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
See all nutrition data of street taco on charts.
Street tacos: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||20 g||~ 5.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.2 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||8.24 g||~ 2.3 g|
|Protein||9.41 g||~ 2.7 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 street tacos?
As I wrote before medium size street taco (80 g) have 150 calories. It is easy to count that two street tacos have about 300 calories and three street tacos have about 450 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five street tacos.
- Medium size street taco (80 g)150 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of street tacos53 kcal
- Half of medium size street taco75 kcal
- Small size street taco (64g)120 kcal
- Big size street taco (104g)195 kcal
- Two medium size street tacos300 kcal
- Three medium size street tacos450 kcal
- Four medium size street tacos600 kcal
- Five medium size street tacos750 kcal
Protein in street taco
Street tacos have 9.41 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size street taco (80 g) you can see that you will get about 7.5 g of protein.
Carbs in street tacos
Street tacos have 20 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size street taco (80 g) has about 16 g of carbs.
Fat in street tacos
Street tacos have 8.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size street taco (80 g) has about 6.6 g of fat.
medium size street taco (80 g) has:150kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
street taco - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium C7.1 mg
Energy content of street taco
- 42% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
street taco - minerals per 100g
- Calcium176 mg
- Sodium376 mg
- Iron4.24 mg
Interesting charts - compare street taco with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how street taco looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does quesadilla with chicken have?
- Calories in a half of Chili con carne
- Calories in whole Chili con carne
- Calories for one, two or more Chili con carne
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pita bread?
- How much fat in fried rice?
- How much protein in cantaloupe?
- What is weight of fried green tomato?
- Grilled mahi mahi calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled beets calories per serving size