Pumpkin Pudding: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in pumpkin pudding?
For example, tablespoon of pumpkin pudding (13 g) has about 13 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 13 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of pumpkin pudding is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about pumpkin pudding nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pumpkin pudding on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Pumpkin Pudding (13 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of pumpkin pudding (13 g)|
|Carbs Total||16.85 g||4.78 g||2.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.3 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||3.07 g||0.87 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||1.21 g||0.34 g||0.2 g|
|Water||78.32 g||22.2 g||10.2 g|
pumpkin pudding - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.023 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.073 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.17 mg
- Vit B60.027 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vit C1.6 mg
- Vit E0.51 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of pumpkin pudding
- 67% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 28% FAT
pumpkin pudding - minerals per 100g
- Potassium117 mg
- Magnessium6 mg
- Calcium38 mg
- Sodium101 mg
- Iron0.24 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pumpkin pudding?
As I wrote before tablespoon of pumpkin pudding (13 g) has 13 calories. It is easy to count that two pumpkin pudding have about 26 calories and three pumpkin pudding have about 39 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pumpkin pudding.
- Tablespoon of pumpkin pudding (13g)13 kcal
- Cup of pumpkin pudding (268g)265 kcal
- Half cup of pumpkin pudding (134g)133 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pumpkin pudding28 kcal
- Half of medium size pumpkin pudding6.5 kcal
- Small size pumpkin pudding (10g)10.4 kcal
- Big size pumpkin pudding (17g)16.9 kcal
- Two medium size pumpkin pudding26 kcal
- Three medium size pumpkin pudding39 kcal
- Four medium size pumpkin pudding52 kcal
- Five medium size pumpkin pudding65 kcal
Protein in pumpkin pudding
Pumpkin pudding has 1.21 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of pumpkin pudding (13 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in pumpkin pudding
Pumpkin pudding has 16.85 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of pumpkin pudding (13 g) has about 2.2 g of carbs.
Fat in pumpkin pudding
Pumpkin pudding has 3.07 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of pumpkin pudding (13 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
tablespoon of pumpkin pudding (13 g) has:13kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pumpkin pudding with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how pumpkin pudding looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pepperoni have?
- Calories in a half of lobster
- Calories in whole lobster
- Calories for one, two or more lobsters
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in algae?
- How much fat in sausage gravy?
- How much protein in turkey patty?
- What is weight of lemon bar?
- Tic Tac calories per ounce (oz)
- Ravioli with cheese and spinach calories per serving size