Lasagna: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Lasagna: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup and more
How many calories in lasagna?
For instance, standard serving size of lasagna (285 g) has about 396 calories.
It is about 17% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of lasagna is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7.5 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 56 minutes, swim for about 47 minutes or run for 40 minutes.
See all nutrition data of lasagna on charts.
Lasagna: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||16.17 g||~ 4.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||4.97 g||~ 1.4 g|
|Protein||7.45 g||~ 2.1 g|
|Water||69.78 g||~ 19.8 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of lasagna?
As I wrote before 100g has 139 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of lasagna.
- Standard serving size of lasagna (285 g)396 kcal
- Cup of lasagna (213g)296 kcal
- Half cup of lasagna (106.5g)148 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lasagna39 kcal
- 10g of lasagna14 kcal
- 20g of lasagna28 kcal
- 50g of lasagna70 kcal
- 100g of lasagna139 kcal
Protein in lasagna
Lasagna has 7.45 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of lasagna (285 g) you can see that you will get about 21.2 g of protein.
Carbs in lasagna
Lasagna has 16.17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of lasagna (285 g) has about 46.1 g of carbs.
Fat in lasagna
Lasagna has 4.97 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of lasagna (285 g) has about 14.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of lasagna (285 g) has:396kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
lasagna - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.056 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.056 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.602 mg
- Vitaminium B60.139 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.023 mcg
- Vitaminium C4.4 mg
- Vitaminium E0.98 mg
- Vitaminium K0.007 mg
Energy content of lasagna
- 46% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 32% FAT
lasagna - minerals per 100g
- Potassium207 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium82 mg
- Sodium390 mg
- Iron0.73 mg
Interesting charts - compare lasagna with other lasagna
When you look at charts below you will see how lasagna looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does maple syrup have?
- Calories in a half of saltine cracker
- Calories in whole saltine cracker
- Calories for one, two or more saltine crackers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in salt?
- How much fat in cooked oatmeal?
- How much protein in vanilla flavor?
- What is weight of gouda cheese?
- Avocado oil calories per ounce (oz)
- Dried cherries calories per serving size