Cooked Brown Rice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked brown rice: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cooked brown rice?
To illustrate, handful of cooked brown rice (55 g) has about 67 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful cooked brown rice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked brown rice on charts.
Cooked brown rice: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of cooked brown rice?
As I wrote before 100g has 122 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of cooked brown rice.
- Handful of cooked brown rice (55g)67 kcal
- Tablespoon of cooked brown rice (15g)18 kcal
- Cup of cooked brown rice (195g)238 kcal
- Half cup of cooked brown rice (97.5g)119 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked brown rice35 kcal
- 10g of cooked brown rice12 kcal
- 20g of cooked brown rice24 kcal
- 50g of cooked brown rice61 kcal
- 100g of cooked brown rice122 kcal
Protein in cooked brown rice
Cooked brown rice has 2.73 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of cooked brown rice (55 g) you can see that you will get about 1.5 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked brown rice
Cooked brown rice has 25.45 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of cooked brown rice (55 g) has about 14 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked brown rice
Cooked brown rice has 0.96 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of cooked brown rice (55 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
handful of cooked brown rice (55 g) has:67kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked brown rice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.177 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.069 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.548 mg
- Vitaminium B60.122 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.17 mg
Energy content of cooked brown rice
- 84% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
cooked brown rice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium86 mg
- Magnessium39 mg
- Calcium3 mg
- Sodium202 mg
- Iron0.56 mg
Does cooked brown rice make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in cooked brown rice puts this product at the top of hight calorific cooked brown rice. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific cooked brown rice, cooked brown rice seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other cooked brown rice.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If cooked brown rice contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare cooked brown rice with other cooked brown rice
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked brown rice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does atlantic salmon have?
- Calories in a half of dragon sushi roll
- Calories in whole dragon sushi roll
- Calories for one, two or more dragon sushi rolls
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in california burrito?
- How much fat in chicken tamale?
- How much protein in chobani yogurt?
- What is weight of Pringle?
- Ahi Tuna calories per ounce (oz)
- Lobster salad calories per serving size