Canned Chickpeas: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Canned chickpeas: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in canned chickpeas?
Case in point, handful of canned chickpeas (56 g) has about 82 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful canned chickpeas is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of canned chickpea on charts.
Canned chickpeas: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, can 15 oz , cup or half cup of canned chickpeas?
As I wrote before 100g have 146 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, can 15 oz , cup or half cup of canned chickpeas.
- Handful of canned chickpeas (56g)82 kcal
- Tablespoon of canned chickpeas (15g)22 kcal
- Teaspoon of canned chickpeas (5g)7 kcal
- Canned chickpeas can 15 oz (256g)374 kcal
- Cup of canned chickpeas (170g)248 kcal
- Half cup of canned chickpeas (85g)124 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of canned chickpeas41 kcal
- 10g of canned chickpeas15 kcal
- 20g of canned chickpeas29 kcal
- 50g of canned chickpeas73 kcal
- 100g of canned chickpeas146 kcal
Protein in canned chickpeas
Canned chickpeas have 8.19 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of canned chickpeas (56 g) you can see that you will get about 4.6 g of protein.
Carbs in canned chickpeas
Canned chickpeas have 22.45 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of canned chickpeas (56 g) has about 12.6 g of carbs.
Fat in canned chickpeas
Canned chickpeas have 3.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of canned chickpeas (56 g) has about 1.8 g of fat.
handful of canned chickpeas (56 g) has:82kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
canned chickpeas - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.051 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.024 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.205 mg
- Vitaminium B60.748 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.04 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.32 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of canned chickpeas
- 59% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
canned chickpeas - minerals per 100g
- Potassium240 mg
- Magnessium45 mg
- Calcium58 mg
- Sodium327 mg
- Iron2.05 mg
Interesting charts - compare canned chickpeas with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how canned chickpeas look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does caviar have?
- Calories in a half of not reconstituted instant coffee
- Calories in whole not reconstituted instant coffee
- Calories for one, two or more not reconstituted instant coffee
- Calories in tablespoon of not reconstituted instant coffee
- Calories in teaspoon of not reconstituted instant coffee
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Upma?
- How much fat in cooked shrimp?
- How much protein in club sandwich?
- What is weight of taco shell?
- Fried tofu calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked lentils calories per serving size