Canned Chickpeas: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in canned chickpeas?
Case in point, handful of canned chickpeas (56 g) have about 82 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 82 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of canned chickpeas is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about canned chickpeas nutrition.
See all nutrition data of canned chickpea on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Canned Chickpeas (56 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of canned chickpeas (56 g)|
|Carbs Total||22.45 g||6.36 g||12.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.3 g||2.07 g||4.1 g|
|Fat||3.24 g||0.92 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||8.19 g||2.32 g||4.6 g|
|Water||64.03 g||18.15 g||35.9 g|
canned chickpeas - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.051 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.024 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.205 mg
- Vit B60.748 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.04 mcg
- Vit C0.2 mg
- Vit E0.32 mg
- Vit K0.004 mg
Energy content of canned chickpeas
- 59% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
canned chickpeas - minerals per 100g
- Potassium240 mg
- Magnessium45 mg
- Calcium58 mg
- Sodium327 mg
- Iron2.05 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 canned chickpeas?
As I wrote before handful of canned chickpeas (56 g) have 82 calories. It is easy to count that two canned chickpeas have about 164 calories and three canned chickpeas have about 246 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five canned chickpeas.
- Handful of canned chickpeas (56g)82 kcal
- Tablespoon of canned chickpeas (15g)22 kcal
- Teaspoon of canned chickpeas (5g)7 kcal
- Canned chickpeas can 15 oz (256g)374 kcal
- Cup of canned chickpeas (170g)248 kcal
- Half cup of canned chickpeas (85g)124 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of canned chickpeas41 kcal
- Half of medium size canned chickpeas41 kcal
- Small size canned chickpeas (45g)65.6 kcal
- Big size canned chickpeas (73g)106.6 kcal
- Two medium size canned chickpeas164 kcal
- Three medium size canned chickpeas246 kcal
- Four medium size canned chickpeas328 kcal
- Five medium size canned chickpeas410 kcal
Protein in canned chickpeas
Canned chickpeas have 8.19 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of canned chickpeas (56 g) you can see that you will get about 4.6 g of protein.
Carbs in canned chickpeas
Canned chickpeas have 22.45 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of canned chickpeas (56 g) has about 12.6 g of carbs.
Fat in canned chickpeas
Canned chickpeas have 3.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of canned chickpeas (56 g) has about 1.8 g of fat.
handful of canned chickpeas (56 g) has:82kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare canned chickpeas with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how canned chickpeas look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do raisins have?
- Calories in tablespoon of tomato sauce
- Calories in teaspoon of tomato sauce
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in not reconstituted instant coffee ?
- How much fat in Upma?
- How much protein in cooked shrimp?
- What is weight of club sandwich?
- Taco shell calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried tofu calories per serving size