Boiled Corn: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled corn: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one boiled corn, tablespoon and more
How many calories in boiled corn?
To give you an idea, one corn on the cob (180 g) boiled corn has about 175 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one corn on the cob boiled corn is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 25 minutes, swim for about 21 minutes or run for 18 minutes.
See all nutrition data of boiled corn on charts.
Boiled corn: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||21.71 g||~ 6.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||1.41 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Protein||3.34 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Water||72.84 g||~ 20.7 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 boiled corn?
As I wrote before one corn on the cob (180 g) has 175 calories. It is easy to count that two boiled corn have about 350 calories and three boiled corn have about 525 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five boiled corn.
- One corn on the cob (180 g)175 kcal
- Tablespoon of boiled corn (8g)8 kcal
- Cup of boiled corn (149g)145 kcal
- Half cup of boiled corn (74.5g)72 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled corn27 kcal
Protein in boiled corn
Boiled corn has 3.34 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one corn on the cob (180 g) you can see that you will get about 6 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled corn
Boiled corn has 21.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one corn on the cob (180 g) has about 39.1 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled corn
Boiled corn has 1.41 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one corn on the cob (180 g) has about 2.5 g of fat.
one corn on the cob (180 g) has:175kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled corn - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A2 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.09 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.053 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.666 mg
- Vitaminium B60.127 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.02 mcg
- Vitaminium C6.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.09 mg
Energy content of boiled corn
- 77% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
boiled corn - minerals per 100g
- Potassium252 mg
- Magnessium31 mg
- Calcium2 mg
- Sodium253 mg
- Iron0.55 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled corn with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled corn looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does nut bread have?
- Calories in a half of cottage cheese
- Calories in whole cottage cheese
- Calories for one, two or more cottage cheese
- Calories in tablespoon of cottage cheese
- Calories in teaspoon of cottage cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in duck meat?
- How much fat in prunes?
- How much protein in carp?
- What is weight of linseed oil?
- Riesling calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked mushrooms calories per serving size