Boiled Corn: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in boiled corn?
To give you an idea, one corn on the cob (180 g) boiled corn has about 175 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 175 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one corn on the cob boiled corn is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about boiled corn nutrition.
See all nutrition data of boiled corn on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in One Corn On The Cob (180 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||one corn on the cob (180 g)|
|Carbs Total||21.71 g||6.15 g||39.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||0.77 g||4.9 g|
|Fat||1.41 g||0.4 g||2.5 g|
|Protein||3.34 g||0.95 g||6 g|
|Water||72.84 g||20.65 g||131.1 g|
boiled corn - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A2 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.09 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.053 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.666 mg
- Vit B60.127 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.02 mcg
- Vit C6.2 mg
- Vit E0.09 mg
Energy content of boiled corn
- 77% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
boiled corn - minerals per 100g
- Potassium252 mg
- Magnessium31 mg
- Calcium2 mg
- Sodium253 mg
- Iron0.55 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 boiled corn?
As I wrote before one corn on the cob (180 g) has 175 calories. It is easy to count that two boiled corn have about 350 calories and three boiled corn have about 525 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five boiled corn.
- One corn on the cob (180 g)175 kcal
- Tablespoon of boiled corn (8g)8 kcal
- Cup of boiled corn (149g)145 kcal
- Half cup of boiled corn (74.5g)72 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled corn27 kcal
Protein in boiled corn
Boiled corn has 3.34 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one corn on the cob (180 g) you can see that you will get about 6 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled corn
Boiled corn has 21.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one corn on the cob (180 g) has about 39.1 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled corn
Boiled corn has 1.41 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one corn on the cob (180 g) has about 2.5 g of fat.
one corn on the cob (180 g) has:175kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare boiled corn with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled corn looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does nut bread have?
- Calories in tablespoon of sheep milk
- Calories in teaspoon of sheep milk
- Calories in glass of sheep milk
- Calories in cup of sheep milk
- Calories in shot (small glass) of sheep milk
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in duck meat?
- How much fat in prunes?
- How much protein in carp?
- What is weight of linseed oil?
- Riesling calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked mushrooms calories per serving size