Boiled Shrimp: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled shrimp: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one boiled shrimp, cup and more
How many calories in boiled shrimp?
To illustrate, medium size boiled shrimp (10 g) has about 9 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size boiled shrimp is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of boiled shrimp on charts.
Boiled shrimp: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 boiled shrimp?
As I wrote before medium size boiled shrimp (10 g) has 9 calories. It is easy to count that two boiled shrimp have about 18 calories and three boiled shrimp have about 27 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five boiled shrimp.
- Medium size boiled shrimp (10 g)9 kcal
- Cup of boiled shrimp (145g)132 kcal
- Half cup of boiled shrimp (72.5g)66 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled shrimp26 kcal
- Half of medium size boiled shrimp4.5 kcal
- Small size boiled shrimp (8g)7.2 kcal
- Big size boiled shrimp (13g)11.7 kcal
- Two medium size boiled shrimp18 kcal
- Three medium size boiled shrimp27 kcal
- Four medium size boiled shrimp36 kcal
- Five medium size boiled shrimp45 kcal
Protein in boiled shrimp
Boiled shrimp has 17.37 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size boiled shrimp (10 g) you can see that you will get about 1.7 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled shrimp
Boiled shrimp has 1.16 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size boiled shrimp (10 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled shrimp
Boiled shrimp has 1.29 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size boiled shrimp (10 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size boiled shrimp (10 g) has:9kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled shrimp - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.023 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.014 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.702 mg
- Vitaminium B60.185 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.018 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.68 mg
Energy content of boiled shrimp
- 5% CARBS
- 81% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
boiled shrimp - minerals per 100g
- Potassium101 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium69 mg
- Sodium347 mg
- Iron0.24 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled shrimp with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled shrimp looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does bread have?
- Calories in tablespoon of sunflower oil
- Calories in teaspoon of sunflower oil
- Calories in glass of sunflower oil
- Calories in cup of sunflower oil
- Calories in shot (small glass) of sunflower oil
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in blackberry juice?
- How much fat in rum?
- How much protein in soy sauce?
- What is weight of smoked sausage?
- Gyoza dumplings calories per ounce (oz)
- Funnel cake calories per serving size