Whiskey And Cola: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Whiskey and cola: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass, can and more
How many calories in whiskey and cola?
For instance, standard serving size of whiskey and cola (220 g) has about 196 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of whiskey and cola is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 28 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of whiskey and cola on charts.
Whiskey and cola: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||7.8 g||~ 2.2 g|
|Fat||0.19 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||83.73 g||~ 23.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, glass or can of whiskey and cola?
As I wrote before 100g has 89 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass or can of whiskey and cola.
- Standard serving size of whiskey and cola (220 g)196 kcal
- Glass full of whiskey and cola (220g)196 kcal
- Whiskey and cola can (330g)294 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of whiskey and cola25 kcal
- 10g of whiskey and cola9 kcal
- 20g of whiskey and cola18 kcal
- 50g of whiskey and cola45 kcal
- 100g of whiskey and cola89 kcal
Protein in whiskey and cola
0g of protein - whiskey and cola has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in whiskey and cola
Whiskey and cola has 7.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of whiskey and cola (220 g) has about 17.2 g of carbs.
Fat in whiskey and cola
Whiskey and cola has 0.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of whiskey and cola (220 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of whiskey and cola (220 g) has:196kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
whiskey and cola - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.003 mg
Energy content of whiskey and cola
- 95% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
whiskey and cola - minerals per 100g
- Potassium4 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
Interesting charts - compare whiskey and cola with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how whiskey and cola looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried egg white have?
- Calories in a half of dried goji berries
- Calories in whole dried goji berries
- Calories for one, two or more dried goji berries
- Calories in handful of dried goji berries
- Calories in tablespoon of dried goji berries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sweet potato mash?
- How much fat in egg salad?
- How much protein in brown bread?
- What is weight of chocolate ice cream?
- Tortilla calories per ounce (oz)
- Slice of bread calories per serving size