Chocolate Muffin: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chocolate muffin: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in chocolate muffin?
In particular, medium size chocolate muffin (115 g) has about 449 calories.
It is about 19% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chocolate muffin is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8.5 apples
- 5.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4.5 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 23.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 64 minutes, swim for about 53 minutes or run for 45 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chocolate muffin on charts.
Chocolate muffin: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chocolate muffins?
As I wrote before medium size chocolate muffin (115 g) have 449 calories. It is easy to count that two chocolate muffins have about 898 calories and three chocolate muffins have about 1347 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chocolate muffins.
- Medium size chocolate muffin (115 g)449 kcal
- Tablespoon of chocolate muffin (12g)47 kcal
- Slice of chocolate muffin (15g)59 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chocolate muffins111 kcal
- Half of medium size chocolate muffin224.5 kcal
- Small size chocolate muffin (92g)359.2 kcal
- Big size chocolate muffin (150g)583.7 kcal
- Two medium size chocolate muffins898 kcal
- Three medium size chocolate muffins1347 kcal
- Four medium size chocolate muffins1796 kcal
- Five medium size chocolate muffins2245 kcal
Protein in chocolate muffin
Chocolate muffins have 6.39 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chocolate muffin (115 g) you can see that you will get about 7.3 g of protein.
Carbs in chocolate muffins
Chocolate muffins have 50.81 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chocolate muffin (115 g) has about 58.4 g of carbs.
Fat in chocolate muffins
Chocolate muffins have 18.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chocolate muffin (115 g) has about 20.9 g of fat.
medium size chocolate muffin (115 g) has:449kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chocolate muffin - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.205 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.24 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.697 mg
- Vitaminium B60.047 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.067 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.67 mg
- Vitaminium K0.016 mg
Energy content of chocolate muffin
- 52% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
chocolate muffin - minerals per 100g
- Potassium166 mg
- Magnessium35 mg
- Calcium161 mg
- Sodium344 mg
- Iron3.05 mg
Does chocolate muffin make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in chocolate muffin puts this product at the top of hight calorific Cakes. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Cakes, chocolate muffin seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Cakes.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If chocolate muffins contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare chocolate muffin with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how chocolate muffin looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pork neck have?
- Calories in a half of McFlurry McDonald's
- Calories in whole McFlurry McDonald's
- Calories for one, two or more McFlurry McDonald's
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in kolache?
- How much fat in injera?
- How much protein in beef and broccoli?
- What is weight of brandy?
- Salmon patty calories per ounce (oz)
- Moscato calories per serving size