Cornbread Muffin: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cornbread muffin: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one cornbread muffin and more
How many calories in cornbread muffin?
For example, medium size cornbread muffin (51 g) has about 155 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cornbread muffin is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 22 minutes, swim for about 18 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cornbread muffin on charts.
Cornbread muffin: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||45.79 g||~ 13 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||10.1 g||~ 2.9 g|
|Protein||6.88 g||~ 2 g|
|Water||34.29 g||~ 9.7 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cornbread muffins?
As I wrote before medium size cornbread muffin (51 g) have 155 calories. It is easy to count that two cornbread muffins have about 310 calories and three cornbread muffins have about 465 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cornbread muffins.
- Medium size cornbread muffin (51 g)155 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cornbread muffins86 kcal
- Half of medium size cornbread muffin77.5 kcal
- Small size cornbread muffin (41g)124 kcal
- Big size cornbread muffin (66g)201.5 kcal
- Two medium size cornbread muffins310 kcal
- Three medium size cornbread muffins465 kcal
- Four medium size cornbread muffins620 kcal
- Five medium size cornbread muffins775 kcal
Protein in cornbread muffin
Cornbread muffins have 6.88 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cornbread muffin (51 g) you can see that you will get about 3.5 g of protein.
Carbs in cornbread muffins
Cornbread muffins have 45.79 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cornbread muffin (51 g) has about 23.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cornbread muffins
Cornbread muffins have 10.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cornbread muffin (51 g) has about 5.2 g of fat.
medium size cornbread muffin (51 g) has:155kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cornbread muffin - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.276 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.314 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.432 mg
- Vitaminium B60.079 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.113 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.05 mg
- Vitaminium K0.009 mg
Energy content of cornbread muffin
- 61% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 30% FAT
cornbread muffin - minerals per 100g
- Potassium139 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium214 mg
- Sodium524 mg
- Iron2.67 mg
Interesting charts - compare cornbread muffin with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how cornbread muffin looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does blackberry juice have?
- Calories in tablespoon of soy sauce
- Calories in teaspoon of soy sauce
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in smoked sausage?
- How much fat in Gyoza dumplings?
- How much protein in funnel cake?
- What is weight of hummus Sabra?
- Jim Beam calories per ounce (oz)
- Fudge calories per serving size