Frozen Hash Brown: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Frozen hash brown: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one frozen hash brown, cup and more
How many calories in frozen hash brown?
For example, medium size frozen hash brown (45 g) has about 37 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size frozen hash brown is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of frozen hash brown on charts.
Frozen hash brown: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 frozen hash brown?
As I wrote before medium size frozen hash brown (45 g) has 37 calories. It is easy to count that two frozen hash brown have about 74 calories and three frozen hash brown have about 111 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five frozen hash brown.
- Medium size frozen hash brown (45 g)37 kcal
- Cup of frozen hash brown (210g)172 kcal
- Half cup of frozen hash brown (105g)86 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frozen hash brown23 kcal
- Half of medium size frozen hash brown18.5 kcal
- Small size frozen hash brown (36g)29.6 kcal
- Big size frozen hash brown (59g)48.1 kcal
- Two medium size frozen hash brown74 kcal
- Three medium size frozen hash brown111 kcal
- Four medium size frozen hash brown148 kcal
- Five medium size frozen hash brown185 kcal
Protein in frozen hash brown
Frozen hash brown has 2.06 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size frozen hash brown (45 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in frozen hash brown
Frozen hash brown has 17.72 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size frozen hash brown (45 g) has about 8 g of carbs.
Fat in frozen hash brown
Frozen hash brown has 0.62 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size frozen hash brown (45 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
medium size frozen hash brown (45 g) has:37kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
frozen hash brown - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.097 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.014 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.664 mg
- Vitaminium B60.087 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium C8.2 mg
Energy content of frozen hash brown
- 84% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
frozen hash brown - minerals per 100g
- Potassium285 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium22 mg
- Iron0.98 mg
Interesting charts - compare frozen hash brown with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how frozen hash brown looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.