Champagne: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in champagne?
100g of champagne has about 82 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, glass | bottle
Case in point, standard serving size of champagne (120 g) has about 98 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 98 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from champagne is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about champagne nutrition.
See all nutrition data of champagne on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Champagne (120 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of champagne (120 g)|
|Carbs Total||2.6 g||0.74 g||3.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0.07 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||86.86 g||24.62 g||104.2 g|
champagne - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.015 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.108 mg
- Vit B60.05 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
Energy content of champagne
- 97% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
champagne - minerals per 100g
- Potassium71 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.27 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 champagne?
As I wrote before standard serving size of champagne (120 g) has 98 calories. It is easy to count that two champagne have about 196 calories and three champagne have about 294 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five champagne.
- Standard serving size of champagne (120 g)98 kcal
- Glass full of champagne (220g)180 kcal
- Champagne bottle (750g)615 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of champagne23 kcal
- Half of medium size champagne49 kcal
- Small size champagne (96g)78.4 kcal
- Big size champagne (156g)127.4 kcal
- Two medium size champagne196 kcal
- Three medium size champagne294 kcal
- Four medium size champagne392 kcal
- Five medium size champagne490 kcal
Protein in champagne
Champagne has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of champagne (120 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in champagne
Champagne has 2.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of champagne (120 g) has about 3.1 g of carbs.
Fat in champagne
0 g of fat - champagne has no fat.
standard serving size of champagne (120 g) has:98kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare champagne with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how champagne looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do quick oats have?
- Calories in handful of canned chickpeas
- Calories in tablespoon of canned chickpeas
- Calories in teaspoon of canned chickpeas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked broccoli?
- How much fat in chickpeas?
- How much protein in wheat flour?
- What is weight of puff pastry?
- Skyr calories per ounce (oz)
- White cheese (lowfat) calories per serving size