Champagne: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Champagne: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass, bottle and more
How many calories in champagne?
Case in point, standard serving size of champagne (120 g) has about 98 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of champagne is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of champagne on charts.
Champagne: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||2.6 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Protein||0.07 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||86.86 g||~ 24.6 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, glass or bottle of champagne?
As I wrote before 100g has 82 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass or bottle of champagne.
- Standard serving size of champagne (120 g)98 kcal
- Glass full of champagne (220g)180 kcal
- Champagne bottle (750g)615 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of champagne23 kcal
- 10g of champagne8 kcal
- 20g of champagne16 kcal
- 50g of champagne41 kcal
- 100g of champagne82 kcal
Protein in champagne
Champagne has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of champagne (120 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in champagne
Champagne has 2.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of champagne (120 g) has about 3.1 g of carbs.
Fat in champagne
0 g of fat - champagne has no fat.
standard serving size of champagne (120 g) has:98kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
champagne - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.015 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.108 mg
- Vitaminium B60.05 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
Energy content of champagne
- 97% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
champagne - minerals per 100g
- Potassium71 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.27 mg
Interesting charts - compare champagne with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how champagne looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do frozen mixed vegetables have?
- Calories in a half of Gingerbread cookie
- Calories in whole Gingerbread cookie
- Calories for one, two or more Gingerbread cookie
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken tenders?
- How much fat in cinnamon?
- How much protein in fish sticks?
- What is weight of kaiser roll?
- Sponge cake calories per ounce (oz)
- Red rice calories per serving size