Prosecco: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Prosecco: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in prosecco?
Case in point, standard serving size of prosecco (125 g) has about 61 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of prosecco is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 7 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of prosecco on charts.
Prosecco: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||1.62 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Protein||0.04 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||91.96 g||~ 26.1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, glass or bottle of prosecco?
As I wrote before 100g has 49 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass or bottle of prosecco.
- Standard serving size of prosecco (125 g)61 kcal
- Glass full of prosecco (220g)108 kcal
- Prosecco bottle (750g)368 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of prosecco14 kcal
- 10g of prosecco5 kcal
- 20g of prosecco10 kcal
- 50g of prosecco25 kcal
- 100g of prosecco49 kcal
Protein in prosecco
Prosecco has 0.04 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of prosecco (125 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in prosecco
Prosecco has 1.62 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of prosecco (125 g) has about 2 g of carbs.
Fat in prosecco
0 g of fat - prosecco has no fat.
standard serving size of prosecco (125 g) has:61kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
prosecco - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.003 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.014 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.099 mg
- Vitaminium B60.032 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
Energy content of prosecco
- 98% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
prosecco - minerals per 100g
- Potassium60 mg
- Magnessium7 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium11 mg
- Iron0.22 mg
Interesting charts - compare prosecco with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how prosecco looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does yellow potato cooked have?
- Calories in a half of breakfast sausage
- Calories in whole breakfast sausage
- Calories for one, two or more breakfast sausages
- Calories in slice of breakfast sausage
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chocolate covered almond?
- How much fat in vegetable soup?
- How much protein in coked pinto beans?
- What is weight of dark chocolate?
- Whole milk calories per ounce (oz)
- Chicken calories per serving size