Bourbon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Bourbon: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in bourbon?
For instance, standard serving size of bourbon (57 g) has about 132 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of bourbon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of bourbon on charts.
Bourbon: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, glass or small glass of bourbon?
As I wrote before 100g has 231 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass or small glass of bourbon.
- Standard serving size of bourbon (57 g)132 kcal
- Glass full of bourbon (220g)508 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of bourbon (40g)92 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of bourbon65 kcal
- 10g of bourbon23 kcal
- 20g of bourbon46 kcal
- 50g of bourbon116 kcal
- 100g of bourbon231 kcal
Protein in bourbon
0g of protein - bourbon has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in bourbon
0 g of carbs - bourbon has no carbohydrates.
Fat in bourbon
0 g of fat - bourbon has no fat.
standard serving size of bourbon (57 g) has:132kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
bourbon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.006 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.004 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.013 mg
- Vitaminium B60.001 mg
Energy content of bourbon
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
bourbon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium2 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.04 mg
Interesting charts - compare bourbon with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how bourbon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chinese pancake have?
- Calories in a half of omelette
- Calories in whole omelette
- Calories for one, two or more omelette
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Bake Rolls?
- How much fat in Date syrup?
- How much protein in blue cheese?
- What is weight of mustard?
- Turkey salami calories per ounce (oz)
- Coconut shrims calories per serving size