Chicken Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chicken sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one chicken sandwich and more
How many calories in chicken sandwich?
For example, medium size chicken sandwich (222 g) has about 495 calories.
It is about 21% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chicken sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9.5 apples
- 6 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 26 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 71 minutes, swim for about 58 minutes or run for 50 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chicken sandwich on charts.
Chicken sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||23.59 g||~ 6.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.3 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||6.23 g||~ 1.8 g|
|Protein||17.8 g||~ 5 g|
|Water||50.94 g||~ 14.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chicken sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size chicken sandwich (222 g) have 495 calories. It is easy to count that two chicken sandwiches have about 990 calories and three chicken sandwiches have about 1485 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chicken sandwiches.
- Medium size chicken sandwich (222 g)495 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken sandwiches63 kcal
- Half of medium size chicken sandwich247.5 kcal
- Small size chicken sandwich (178g)396 kcal
- Big size chicken sandwich (289g)643.5 kcal
- Two medium size chicken sandwiches990 kcal
- Three medium size chicken sandwiches1485 kcal
- Four medium size chicken sandwiches1980 kcal
- Five medium size chicken sandwiches2475 kcal
Protein in chicken sandwich
Chicken sandwiches have 17.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chicken sandwich (222 g) you can see that you will get about 39.5 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken sandwiches
Chicken sandwiches have 23.59 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chicken sandwich (222 g) has about 52.4 g of carbs.
Fat in chicken sandwiches
Chicken sandwiches have 6.23 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chicken sandwich (222 g) has about 13.8 g of fat.
medium size chicken sandwich (222 g) has:495kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chicken sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.294 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.18 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.931 mg
- Vitaminium B60.193 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.086 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.39 mg
- Vitaminium K0.007 mg
Energy content of chicken sandwich
- 43% CARBS
- 32% PROTEIN
- 25% FAT
chicken sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium198 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium75 mg
- Sodium466 mg
- Iron1.95 mg
Interesting charts - compare chicken sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does grilled chicken breast have?
- Calories in a half of fried cauliflower
- Calories in whole fried cauliflower
- Calories for one, two or more fried cauliflowers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in roasted broccoli?
- How much fat in dried prunes?
- How much protein in sweet pepper?
- What is weight of rice?
- Dry brown gravy calories per ounce (oz)
- Chocolate muffin calories per serving size