Oyster Cracker: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Oyster cracker: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one oyster cracker, handful and more
How many calories in oyster cracker?
To show you what does it mean, medium size oyster cracker (2 g) has about 8 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size oyster cracker is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of oyster cracker on charts.
Oyster cracker: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||74.05 g||~ 21 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||8.64 g||~ 2.4 g|
|Protein||9.46 g||~ 2.7 g|
|Water||5.05 g||~ 1.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 oyster crackers?
As I wrote before medium size oyster cracker (2 g) have 8 calories. It is easy to count that two oyster crackers have about 16 calories and three oyster crackers have about 24 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five oyster crackers.
- Medium size oyster cracker (2 g)8 kcal
- Handful of oyster crackers (20g)84 kcal
- Cup of oyster cracker (45g)188 kcal
- Half cup of oyster cracker (22.5g)94 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of oyster crackers119 kcal
- Half of medium size oyster cracker4 kcal
- Small size oyster cracker (2g)6.4 kcal
- Big size oyster cracker (3g)10.4 kcal
- Two medium size oyster crackers16 kcal
- Three medium size oyster crackers24 kcal
- Four medium size oyster crackers32 kcal
- Five medium size oyster crackers40 kcal
Protein in oyster cracker
Oyster crackers have 9.46 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size oyster cracker (2 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in oyster crackers
Oyster crackers have 74.05 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size oyster cracker (2 g) has about 1.5 g of carbs.
Fat in oyster crackers
Oyster crackers have 8.64 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size oyster cracker (2 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size oyster cracker (2 g) has:8kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
oyster cracker - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.702 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.487 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.442 mg
- Vitaminium B60.086 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.216 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.15 mg
- Vitaminium K0.025 mg
Energy content of oyster cracker
- 72% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
oyster cracker - minerals per 100g
- Potassium152 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium941 mg
- Iron5.57 mg
Interesting charts - compare oyster cracker with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how oyster cracker looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does goose liver have?
- Calories in a half of eel
- Calories in whole eel
- Calories for one, two or more eel
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mozzarella?
- How much fat in vermouth?
- How much protein in french baguette?
- What is weight of calamari ring?
- Animal crackers calories per ounce (oz)
- Prosciutto calories per serving size