Oyster Cracker: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in oyster cracker?
To show you what does it mean, medium size oyster cracker (2 g) has about 8 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 8 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from oyster cracker is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about oyster cracker nutrition.
See all nutrition data of oyster cracker on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Oyster Cracker (2 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size oyster cracker (2 g)|
|Carbs Total||74.05 g||20.99 g||1.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||0.79 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||8.64 g||2.45 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||9.46 g||2.68 g||0.2 g|
|Water||5.05 g||1.43 g||0.1 g|
oyster cracker - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.702 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.487 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)6.442 mg
- Vit B60.086 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.216 mcg
- Vit E1.15 mg
- Vit K0.025 mg
Energy content of oyster cracker
- 72% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
oyster cracker - minerals per 100g
- Potassium152 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium941 mg
- Iron5.57 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 oyster crackers?
As I wrote before medium size oyster cracker (2 g) have 8 calories. It is easy to count that two oyster crackers have about 16 calories and three oyster crackers have about 24 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five oyster crackers.
- Medium size oyster cracker (2 g)8 kcal
- Handful of oyster crackers (20g)84 kcal
- Cup of oyster cracker (45g)188 kcal
- Half cup of oyster cracker (22.5g)94 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of oyster crackers119 kcal
- Half of medium size oyster cracker4 kcal
- Small size oyster cracker (2g)6.4 kcal
- Big size oyster cracker (3g)10.4 kcal
- Two medium size oyster crackers16 kcal
- Three medium size oyster crackers24 kcal
- Four medium size oyster crackers32 kcal
- Five medium size oyster crackers40 kcal
Protein in oyster cracker
Oyster crackers have 9.46 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size oyster cracker (2 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in oyster crackers
Oyster crackers have 74.05 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size oyster cracker (2 g) has about 1.5 g of carbs.
Fat in oyster crackers
Oyster crackers have 8.64 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size oyster cracker (2 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size oyster cracker (2 g) has:8kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare oyster cracker with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how oyster cracker looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does goose liver have?
- Calories in a half of eel
- Calories in whole eel
- Calories for one, two or more eel
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mozzarella?
- How much fat in vermouth?
- How much protein in french baguette?
- What is weight of calamari ring?
- Animal crackers calories per ounce (oz)
- Prosciutto calories per serving size