Rice Crackers: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Rice crackers: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one rice crackers, cup and more
How many calories in rice crackers?
To show you what does it mean, medium size rice crackers (2 g) have about 8 calories.
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size rice crackers is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of rice cracker on charts.
Rice crackers: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||82.64 g||~ 23.4 g|
|Fat||5 g||~ 1.4 g|
|Protein||10 g||~ 2.8 g|
|Water||0.11 g||< 0.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 rice crackers?
As I wrote before medium size rice crackers (2 g) have 8 calories. It is easy to count that two rice crackers have about 16 calories and three rice crackers have about 24 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five rice crackers.
- Medium size rice crackers (2 g)8 kcal
- Cup of rice crackers (32g)133 kcal
- Half cup of rice crackers (16g)67 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rice crackers118 kcal
- Half of medium size rice crackers4 kcal
- Small size rice crackers (2g)6.4 kcal
- Big size rice crackers (3g)10.4 kcal
- Two medium size rice crackers16 kcal
- Three medium size rice crackers24 kcal
- Four medium size rice crackers32 kcal
- Five medium size rice crackers40 kcal
Protein in rice crackers
Rice crackers have 10 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size rice crackers (2 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in rice crackers
Rice crackers have 82.64 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size rice crackers (2 g) has about 1.7 g of carbs.
Fat in rice crackers
Rice crackers have 5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size rice crackers (2 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size rice crackers (2 g) has:8kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
rice crackers - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.436 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.101 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.537 mg
- Vitaminium B60.554 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.022 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.26 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of rice crackers
- 80% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
rice crackers - minerals per 100g
- Potassium243 mg
- Magnessium156 mg
- Sodium233 mg
Interesting charts - compare rice crackers with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how rice crackers look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sunflower oil have?
- Calories in a half of vodka
- Calories in whole vodka
- Calories for one, two or more vodka
- Calories in cup of vodka
- Calories in shot (small glass) of vodka
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in veal?
- How much fat in persian cucumber?
- How much protein in tortellini?
- What is weight of celery stalk?
- Tempeh calories per ounce (oz)
- Flan calories per serving size