Italian Dressing: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Italian dressing: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in italian dressing?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of italian dressing (12 g) has about 29 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of italian dressing is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of italian dressing on charts.
Italian dressing: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||12.12 g||~ 3.4 g|
|Fat||21.12 g||~ 6 g|
|Protein||0.41 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Water||63.4 g||~ 18 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, 1 packet , cup or half cup of italian dressing?
As I wrote before 100g has 240 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, 1 packet , cup or half cup of italian dressing.
- Standard serving size of italian dressing (12 g)29 kcal
- Tablespoon of italian dressing (14g)34 kcal
- Teaspoon of italian dressing (5g)12 kcal
- Italian dressing 1 packet (12g)29 kcal
- Cup of italian dressing (231g)554 kcal
- Half cup of italian dressing (115.5g)277 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of italian dressing68 kcal
- 10g of italian dressing24 kcal
- 20g of italian dressing48 kcal
- 50g of italian dressing120 kcal
- 100g of italian dressing240 kcal
Protein in italian dressing
Italian dressing has 0.41 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of italian dressing (12 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in italian dressing
Italian dressing has 12.12 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of italian dressing (12 g) has about 1.5 g of carbs.
Fat in italian dressing
Italian dressing has 21.12 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of italian dressing (12 g) has about 2.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of italian dressing (12 g) has:29kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
italian dressing - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.131 mg
- Vitaminium B60.064 mg
- Vitaminium C0.4 mg
- Vitaminium E2.19 mg
- Vitaminium K0.056 mg
Energy content of italian dressing
- 20% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 79% FAT
italian dressing - minerals per 100g
- Potassium84 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium993 mg
- Iron0.26 mg
Interesting charts - compare italian dressing with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how italian dressing looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does quesadilla with vegetables have?
- Calories in a half of KFC Coleslaw
- Calories in whole KFC Coleslaw
- Calories for one, two or more KFC Coleslaw
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Taco Bell Taco?
- How much fat in ribeye steak?
- How much protein in Bud Light?
- What is weight of cooked cauliflower?
- Grilled t-bone steak calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled beef calories per serving size