Cauliflower Rice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cauliflower rice?
100g of cauliflower rice has about 24 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, tablespoon | cup | half cup
To illustrate, standard serving size of cauliflower rice (142 g) has about 34 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 34 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from cauliflower rice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cauliflower rice nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cauliflower rice on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Cauliflower Rice (142 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of cauliflower rice (142 g)|
|Carbs Total||4.71 g||1.34 g||6.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||0.68 g||3.4 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||2.35 g||0.67 g||3.3 g|
cauliflower rice - vitamins per 100g
- Vit C42.4 mg
Energy content of cauliflower rice
- 67% CARBS
- 33% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
cauliflower rice - minerals per 100g
- Calcium24 mg
- Sodium24 mg
- Iron0.42 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cauliflower rice?
As I wrote before standard serving size of cauliflower rice (142 g) has 34 calories. It is easy to count that two cauliflower rice have about 68 calories and three cauliflower rice have about 102 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cauliflower rice.
- Standard serving size of cauliflower rice (142 g)34 kcal
- Tablespoon of cauliflower rice (10g)2 kcal
- Cup of cauliflower rice (107g)26 kcal
- Half cup of cauliflower rice (53.5g)13 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cauliflower rice7 kcal
- Half of medium size cauliflower rice17 kcal
- Small size cauliflower rice (114g)27.2 kcal
- Big size cauliflower rice (185g)44.2 kcal
- Two medium size cauliflower rice68 kcal
- Three medium size cauliflower rice102 kcal
- Four medium size cauliflower rice136 kcal
- Five medium size cauliflower rice170 kcal
Protein in cauliflower rice
Cauliflower rice has 2.35 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cauliflower rice (142 g) you can see that you will get about 3.3 g of protein.
Carbs in cauliflower rice
Cauliflower rice has 4.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cauliflower rice (142 g) has about 6.7 g of carbs.
Fat in cauliflower rice
0 g of fat - cauliflower rice has no fat.
standard serving size of cauliflower rice (142 g) has:34kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cauliflower rice with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how cauliflower rice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does grilled cod have?
- Calories in handful of frozen blueberries
- Calories in tablespoon of frozen blueberry
- Calories in teaspoon of frozen blueberry
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tapioca?
- How much fat in green olive?
- How much protein in pancake syrup?
- What is weight of spaghetti?
- Red onion calories per ounce (oz)
- Chokeberry calories per serving size