Apple Cider Vinegar: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Apple cider vinegar: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon and more
How many calories in apple cider vinegar?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of apple cider vinegar (16 g) has about 3 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of apple cider vinegar is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of apple cider vinegar on charts.
Apple cider vinegar: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.93 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Water||93.81 g||~ 26.6 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of apple cider vinegar?
As I wrote before 100g has 21 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Standard serving size of apple cider vinegar (16 g)3 kcal
- Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (16g)3 kcal
- Teaspoon of apple cider vinegar (5g)1 kcal
- Cup of apple cider vinegar (255g)54 kcal
- Half cup of apple cider vinegar (127.5g)27 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of apple cider vinegar6 kcal
- 10g of apple cider vinegar2 kcal
- 20g of apple cider vinegar4 kcal
- 50g of apple cider vinegar11 kcal
- 100g of apple cider vinegar21 kcal
Protein in apple cider vinegar
0g of protein - apple cider vinegar has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has 0.93 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of apple cider vinegar (16 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in apple cider vinegar
0 g of fat - apple cider vinegar has no fat.
standard serving size of apple cider vinegar (16 g) has:3kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
apple cider vinegar - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of apple cider vinegar
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
apple cider vinegar - minerals per 100g
- Potassium73 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.2 mg
Interesting charts - compare apple cider vinegar with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how apple cider vinegar looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried green tomato have?
- Calories in a half of boiled beet
- Calories in whole boiled beet
- Calories for one, two or more boiled beets
- Calories in slice of boiled beet
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frozen garlic bread?
- How much fat in instant soup?
- How much protein in pumpkin pudding?
- What is weight of corn tortilla?
- Tofu calories per ounce (oz)
- Donut calories per serving size