Apple Cider Vinegar: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in apple cider vinegar?
100g of apple cider vinegar has about 21 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
To give you an idea, standard serving size of apple cider vinegar (16 g) has about 3 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 3 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from apple cider vinegar is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about apple cider vinegar nutrition.
See all nutrition data of apple cider vinegar on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Apple Cider Vinegar (16 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of apple cider vinegar (16 g)|
|Carbs Total||0.93 g||0.26 g||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Water||93.81 g||26.6 g||15 g|
apple cider vinegar - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of apple cider vinegar
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
apple cider vinegar - minerals per 100g
- Potassium73 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.2 mg
Compare apple cider vinegar:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 apple cider vinegar?
As I wrote before standard serving size of apple cider vinegar (16 g) has 3 calories. It is easy to count that two apple cider vinegar have about 6 calories and three apple cider vinegar have about 9 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five apple cider vinegar.
- Standard serving size of apple cider vinegar (16 g)3 kcal
- Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (16g)3 kcal
- Teaspoon of apple cider vinegar (5g)1 kcal
- Cup of apple cider vinegar (255g)54 kcal
- Half cup of apple cider vinegar (127.5g)27 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of apple cider vinegar6 kcal
- Half of medium size apple cider vinegar1.5 kcal
- Small size apple cider vinegar (13g)2.4 kcal
- Big size apple cider vinegar (21g)3.9 kcal
- Two medium size apple cider vinegar6 kcal
- Three medium size apple cider vinegar9 kcal
- Four medium size apple cider vinegar12 kcal
- Five medium size apple cider vinegar15 kcal
Protein in apple cider vinegar
0g of protein - apple cider vinegar has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has 0.93 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of apple cider vinegar (16 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in apple cider vinegar
0 g of fat - apple cider vinegar has no fat.
standard serving size of apple cider vinegar (16 g) has:3kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare apple cider vinegar with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how apple cider vinegar looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried green tomato have?
- Calories in a half of boiled beet
- Calories in whole boiled beet
- Calories for one, two or more boiled beets
- Calories in slice of boiled beet
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frozen garlic bread?
- How much fat in instant soup?
- How much protein in pumpkin pudding?
- What is weight of corn tortilla?
- Tofu calories per ounce (oz)
- Donut calories per serving size