Salsa: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Salsa: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon and more
How many calories in salsa?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of salsa (57 g) has about 17 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of salsa is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of salsa on charts.
Salsa: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, cup or half cup of salsa?
As I wrote before 100g has 29 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, cup or half cup of salsa.
- Standard serving size of salsa (57 g)17 kcal
- Tablespoon of salsa (14g)4 kcal
- Cup of salsa (259g)75 kcal
- Half cup of salsa (129.5g)38 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of salsa8 kcal
- 10g of salsa3 kcal
- 20g of salsa6 kcal
- 50g of salsa15 kcal
- 100g of salsa29 kcal
Protein in salsa
Salsa has 1.52 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of salsa (57 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in salsa
Salsa has 6.64 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of salsa (57 g) has about 3.8 g of carbs.
Fat in salsa
Salsa has 0.17 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of salsa (57 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of salsa (57 g) has:17kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
salsa - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.033 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.032 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.091 mg
- Vitaminium B60.172 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.9 mg
- Vitaminium E1.28 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of salsa
- 78% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
salsa - minerals per 100g
- Potassium275 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium30 mg
- Sodium711 mg
- Iron0.42 mg
Interesting charts - compare salsa with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how salsa looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ribeye steak have?
- Calories in a half of cooked cauliflower
- Calories in whole cooked cauliflower
- Calories for one, two or more cooked cauliflowers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in grilled t-bone steak?
- How much fat in boiled beef?
- How much protein in frozen peach ?
- What is weight of green peas?
- Bread pudding calories per ounce (oz)
- Pancake with fruit calories per serving size