Oatmeal Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Oatmeal bread: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one oatmeal bread, slice and more
How many calories in oatmeal bread?
For example, medium size oatmeal bread (625 g) has about 1681 calories.
It is about 70% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size oatmeal bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 32 apples
- 21.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 17 slices of cheese
- 15.5 slices of bread
- 13.5 glasses of milk
- 88 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 240 minutes, swim for about 198 minutes or run for 169 minutes.
See all nutrition data of oatmeal bread on charts.
Oatmeal bread: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||48.5 g||~ 13.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Fat||4.4 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Protein||8.4 g||~ 2.4 g|
|Water||36.7 g||~ 10.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 oatmeal bread?
As I wrote before medium size oatmeal bread (625 g) has 1681 calories. It is easy to count that two oatmeal bread have about 3362 calories and three oatmeal bread have about 5043 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five oatmeal bread.
- Medium size oatmeal bread (625 g)1681 kcal
- Slice of oatmeal bread (27g)73 kcal
- Oatmeal bread medium size loaf (625g)1681 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of oatmeal bread76 kcal
- Half of medium size oatmeal bread840.5 kcal
- Small size oatmeal bread (500g)1344.8 kcal
- Big size oatmeal bread (813g)2185.3 kcal
- Two medium size oatmeal bread3362 kcal
- Three medium size oatmeal bread5043 kcal
- Four medium size oatmeal bread6724 kcal
- Five medium size oatmeal bread8405 kcal
Protein in oatmeal bread
Oatmeal bread has 8.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size oatmeal bread (625 g) you can see that you will get about 52.5 g of protein.
Carbs in oatmeal bread
Oatmeal bread has 48.5 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size oatmeal bread (625 g) has about 303.1 g of carbs.
Fat in oatmeal bread
Oatmeal bread has 4.4 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size oatmeal bread (625 g) has about 27.5 g of fat.
medium size oatmeal bread (625 g) has:1681kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
oatmeal bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A16 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.399 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.24 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.136 mg
- Vitaminium B60.068 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.087 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.48 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of oatmeal bread
- 73% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
oatmeal bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium142 mg
- Magnessium37 mg
- Calcium66 mg
- Sodium447 mg
- Iron2.7 mg
Interesting charts - compare oatmeal bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how oatmeal bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does coconut flour have?
- Calories in a half of cooked wild rice
- Calories in whole cooked wild rice
- Calories for one, two or more cooked wild rice
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked soba noodles?
- How much fat in shredded chicken?
- How much protein in medjool dates?
- What is weight of Kung Pao pork?
- Chocolate covered strawberries calories per ounce (oz)
- Canola oil calories per serving size