Italian Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Italian bread: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one italian bread, slice and more
How many calories in italian bread?
To illustrate, medium size italian bread (550 g) has about 1425 calories.
It is about 59% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size italian bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 27 apples
- 18 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 14.5 slices of cheese
- 13 slices of bread
- 11.5 glasses of milk
- 75 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 203 minutes, swim for about 168 minutes or run for 143 minutes.
See all nutrition data of italian bread on charts.
Italian bread: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 italian bread?
As I wrote before medium size italian bread (550 g) has 1425 calories. It is easy to count that two italian bread have about 2850 calories and three italian bread have about 4275 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five italian bread.
- Medium size italian bread (550 g)1425 kcal
- Slice of italian bread (30g)78 kcal
- Italian bread medium size loaf (550g)1425 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of italian bread73 kcal
- Half of medium size italian bread712.5 kcal
- Small size italian bread (440g)1140 kcal
- Big size italian bread (715g)1852.5 kcal
- Two medium size italian bread2850 kcal
- Three medium size italian bread4275 kcal
- Four medium size italian bread5700 kcal
- Five medium size italian bread7125 kcal
Protein in italian bread
Italian bread has 9.49 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size italian bread (550 g) you can see that you will get about 52.2 g of protein.
Carbs in italian bread
Italian bread has 48.11 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size italian bread (550 g) has about 264.6 g of carbs.
Fat in italian bread
Italian bread has 2.73 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size italian bread (550 g) has about 15 g of fat.
medium size italian bread (550 g) has:1425kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
italian bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.582 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.321 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.538 mg
- Vitaminium B60.104 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.132 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.29 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of italian bread
- 75% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
italian bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium124 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium105 mg
- Sodium618 mg
- Iron3.45 mg
Interesting charts - compare italian bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how italian bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken piccata have?
- Calories in a half of kidney beans
- Calories in whole kidney beans
- Calories for one, two or more kidney beans
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in baking powder?
- How much fat in potato soup?
- How much protein in ham salad?
- What is weight of ravani cake?
- Cream cheese calories per ounce (oz)
- Jameson calories per serving size