Shrimp Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in shrimp salad?
100g of shrimp salad has about 199 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, half cup | bowl
To illustrate, standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp salad (180 g) has about 358 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 358 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from shrimp salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 18.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about shrimp salad nutrition.
See all nutrition data of shrimp salad on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Shrimp Salad (180 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp salad (180 g)|
|Carbs Total||1.22 g||0.35 g||2.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.4 g||0.11 g||0.7 g|
|Fat||16.6 g||4.71 g||29.9 g|
|Protein||10.47 g||2.97 g||18.8 g|
|Water||69.65 g||19.75 g||125.4 g|
shrimp salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.012 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.026 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.355 mg
- Vit B60.027 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.015 mcg
- Vit C5.1 mg
- Vit E1.31 mg
- Vit K0.041 mg
Energy content of shrimp salad
- 2% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
shrimp salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium110 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium83 mg
- Sodium695 mg
- Iron1.15 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 shrimp salad?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp salad (180 g) has 358 calories. It is easy to count that two shrimp salad have about 716 calories and three shrimp salad have about 1074 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five shrimp salad.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp salad (180 g)358 kcal
- Half cup of shrimp salad (90g)179 kcal
- Shrimp salad bowl (360g)716 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of shrimp salad56 kcal
- Half of medium size shrimp salad179 kcal
- Small size shrimp salad (144g)286.4 kcal
- Big size shrimp salad (234g)465.4 kcal
- Two medium size shrimp salad716 kcal
- Three medium size shrimp salad1074 kcal
- Four medium size shrimp salad1432 kcal
- Five medium size shrimp salad1790 kcal
Protein in shrimp salad
Shrimp salad has 10.47 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp salad (180 g) you can see that you will get about 18.8 g of protein.
Carbs in shrimp salad
Shrimp salad has 1.22 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp salad (180 g) has about 2.2 g of carbs.
Fat in shrimp salad
Shrimp salad has 16.6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp salad (180 g) has about 29.9 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp salad (180 g) has:358kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare shrimp salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how shrimp salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Pad Thai with chicken have?
- Calories in a half of pho soup
- Calories in whole pho soup
- Calories for one, two or more pho soup
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in grilled mashrooms?
- How much fat in fried wonton?
- How much protein in roasted red peppers?
- What is weight of dried lima beans?
- Yellow potatoes cooked calories per ounce (oz)
- Brown rice calories per serving size