Shrimp Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Shrimp salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half cup, bowl and more
How many calories in shrimp salad?
To illustrate, standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp salad (180 g) has about 358 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of shrimp salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 18.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 51 minutes, swim for about 42 minutes or run for 36 minutes.
See all nutrition data of shrimp salad on charts.
Shrimp salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||1.22 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.4 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Fat||16.6 g||~ 4.7 g|
|Protein||10.47 g||~ 3 g|
|Water||69.65 g||~ 19.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, half cup or bowl of shrimp salad?
As I wrote before 100g has 199 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, half cup or bowl of shrimp salad.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp salad (180 g)358 kcal
- Half cup of shrimp salad (90g)179 kcal
- Shrimp salad bowl (360g)716 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of shrimp salad56 kcal
- 10g of shrimp salad20 kcal
- 20g of shrimp salad40 kcal
- 50g of shrimp salad100 kcal
- 100g of shrimp salad199 kcal
Protein in shrimp salad
Shrimp salad has 10.47 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp salad (180 g) you can see that you will get about 18.8 g of protein.
Carbs in shrimp salad
Shrimp salad has 1.22 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp salad (180 g) has about 2.2 g of carbs.
Fat in shrimp salad
Shrimp salad has 16.6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp salad (180 g) has about 29.9 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of shrimp salad (180 g) has:358kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
shrimp salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.012 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.026 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.355 mg
- Vitaminium B60.027 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.015 mcg
- Vitaminium C5.1 mg
- Vitaminium E1.31 mg
- Vitaminium K0.041 mg
Energy content of shrimp salad
- 2% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
shrimp salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium110 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium83 mg
- Sodium695 mg
- Iron1.15 mg
Interesting charts - compare shrimp salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how shrimp salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Pad Thai with chicken have?
- Calories in a half of pho soup
- Calories in whole pho soup
- Calories for one, two or more pho soup
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in grilled mashrooms?
- How much fat in fried wonton?
- How much protein in roasted red peppers?
- What is weight of dried lima beans?
- Yellow potatoes cooked calories per ounce (oz)
- Brown rice calories per serving size