Peanut Butter Cookies: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in peanut butter cookie?
Case in point, medium size peanut butter cookie (32 g) has about 151 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 151 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from peanut butter cookie is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about peanut butter cookie nutrition.
See all nutrition data of peanut butter cookie on charts.
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 peanut butter cookies?
As I wrote before medium size peanut butter cookie (32 g) have 151 calories. It is easy to count that two peanut butter cookies have about 302 calories and three peanut butter cookies have about 453 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five peanut butter cookies.
- Ounce (oz) of peanut butter cookies134 kcal
- Half of medium size peanut butter cookie75.5 kcal
- Small size peanut butter cookie (26g)120.8 kcal
- Big size peanut butter cookie (42g)196.3 kcal
- Two medium size peanut butter cookies302 kcal
- Three medium size peanut butter cookies453 kcal
- Four medium size peanut butter cookies604 kcal
- Five medium size peanut butter cookies755 kcal
Protein in peanut butter cookie
Peanut butter cookies have 8.92 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size peanut butter cookie (32 g) you can see that you will get about 2.9 g of protein.
Carbs in peanut butter cookies
Peanut butter cookies have 58.15 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size peanut butter cookie (32 g) has about 18.6 g of carbs.
Fat in peanut butter cookies
Peanut butter cookies have 23.82 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size peanut butter cookie (32 g) has about 7.6 g of fat.
Interesting charts - compare peanut butter cookie with other Cookies
When you look at charts below you will see how peanut butter cookie looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does ice cream sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of tuna sandwich
- Calories in whole tuna sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more tuna sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in movie/theater popcorn with butter?
- How much fat in everything bagel?
- How much protein in hamburger bun?
- What is weight of ramen?
- Jasmine rice (cooked) calories per ounce (oz)
- Clementine calories per serving size