Whiskey And Diet Cola: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Whiskey and diet cola: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
Also known as (other names): Whiskey and diet coke
How many calories in whiskey and diet cola?
To illustrate, standard serving size of whiskey and diet cola (220 g) has about 132 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of whiskey and diet cola is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of whiskey and diet cola on charts.
Whiskey and diet cola: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of whiskey and diet cola?
As I wrote before 100g has 60 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of whiskey and diet cola.
- Standard serving size of whiskey and diet cola (220 g)132 kcal
- Glass full of whiskey and diet cola (220g)132 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of whiskey and diet cola17 kcal
- 10g of whiskey and diet cola6 kcal
- 20g of whiskey and diet cola12 kcal
- 50g of whiskey and diet cola30 kcal
- 100g of whiskey and diet cola60 kcal
Protein in whiskey and diet cola
Whiskey and diet cola has 0.08 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of whiskey and diet cola (220 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in whiskey and diet cola
Whiskey and diet cola has 0.22 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of whiskey and diet cola (220 g) has about 0.5 g of carbs.
Fat in whiskey and diet cola
Whiskey and diet cola has 0.02 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of whiskey and diet cola (220 g) has about 0 g of fat.
standard serving size of whiskey and diet cola (220 g) has:132kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
whiskey and diet cola - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.018 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.003 mg
Energy content of whiskey and diet cola
- 64% CARBS
- 23% PROTEIN
- 13% FAT
whiskey and diet cola - minerals per 100g
- Potassium6 mg
- Magnessium1 mg
- Calcium2 mg
- Sodium6 mg
- Iron0.09 mg
Does whiskey and diet cola cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in whiskey and diet cola is one of the highest from all products in alcohol category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific alcohol, whiskey and diet cola seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other alcohol.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If whiskey and diet cola contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare whiskey and diet cola with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how whiskey and diet cola looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried wonton have?
- Calories in handful of dried lima beans
- Calories in tablespoon of dried lima beans
- Calories in teaspoon of dried lima beans
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in yellow potato cooked?
- How much fat in brown rice?
- How much protein in breakfast sausage?
- What is weight of chocolate covered almond?
- Vegetable soup calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked pinto beans calories per serving size