Jumbo Egg: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Jumbo egg: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one jumbo egg and more
How many calories in jumbo egg?
Case in point, medium size jumbo egg (63 g) has about 90 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size jumbo egg is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of jumbo egg on charts.
Jumbo egg: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.72 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||9.51 g||~ 2.7 g|
|Protein||12.56 g||~ 3.6 g|
|Water||76.15 g||~ 21.6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 jumbo eggs?
As I wrote before medium size jumbo egg (63 g) have 90 calories. It is easy to count that two jumbo eggs have about 180 calories and three jumbo eggs have about 270 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five jumbo eggs.
- Medium size jumbo egg (63 g)90 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of jumbo eggs41 kcal
- Half of medium size jumbo egg45 kcal
- Small size jumbo egg (50g)72 kcal
- Big size jumbo egg (82g)117 kcal
- Two medium size jumbo eggs180 kcal
- Three medium size jumbo eggs270 kcal
- Four medium size jumbo eggs360 kcal
- Five medium size jumbo eggs450 kcal
Protein in jumbo egg
Jumbo eggs have 12.56 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size jumbo egg (63 g) you can see that you will get about 7.9 g of protein.
Carbs in jumbo eggs
Jumbo eggs have 0.72 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size jumbo egg (63 g) has about 0.5 g of carbs.
Fat in jumbo eggs
Jumbo eggs have 9.51 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size jumbo egg (63 g) has about 6 g of fat.
medium size jumbo egg (63 g) has:90kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
jumbo egg - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.457 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.075 mg
- Vitaminium B60.17 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.047 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.05 mg
Energy content of jumbo egg
- 2% CARBS
- 36% PROTEIN
- 62% FAT
jumbo egg - minerals per 100g
- Potassium138 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium56 mg
- Sodium142 mg
- Iron1.75 mg
Interesting charts - compare jumbo egg with other Eggs
When you look at charts below you will see how jumbo egg looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cheese quiche have?
- Calories in a half of white mushrooms
- Calories in whole white mushrooms
- Calories for one, two or more white mushrooms
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sugar cookie?
- How much fat in codka and cola?
- How much protein in vinegar?
- What is weight of brewed coffee?
- Quesadilla with meat calories per ounce (oz)
- Deviled eggs calories per serving size