Sesam Oil: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sesam oil: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in sesam oil?
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of sesam oil (11 g) has about 97 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of sesam oil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
Sesam oil: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or small glass of sesam oil?
As I wrote before 100g has 884 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or small glass of sesam oil.
- Tablespoon of sesam oil (11g)97 kcal
- Teaspoon of sesam oil (6g)53 kcal
- Glass full of sesam oil (217g)1918 kcal
- Cup (100ml) of sesam oil (97g)857 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of sesam oil (38g)336 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sesam oil251 kcal
- 10g of sesam oil88 kcal
- 20g of sesam oil177 kcal
- 50g of sesam oil442 kcal
- 100g of sesam oil884 kcal
Protein in sesam oil
0g of protein - sesam oil has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in sesam oil
0 g of carbs - sesam oil has no carbohydrates.
Fat in sesam oil
Sesam oil has 100 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of sesam oil (11 g) has about 11 g of fat.
tablespoon of sesam oil (11 g) has:97kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
sesam oil - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium E1.4 mg
- Vitaminium K0.014 mg
Energy content of sesam oil
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
sesam oil - minerals per 100g
- Phosphorus13.6 mg
- Zink13.6 mg
Does sesam oil cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in sesam oil puts this product at the top of hight calorific fats and oils. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific fats and oils, sesam oil seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other fats and oils.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If sesam oil contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does soft serve ice cream have?
- Calories in a half of pork tamale
- Calories in whole pork tamale
- Calories for one, two or more pork tamales
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mixed vegetables?
- How much fat in seafood salad?
- How much protein in Banh Mi sandwich?
- What is weight of Sauvignon Blanc?
- Vegetarian pot pie calories per ounce (oz)
- Naan calories per serving size