Sesam oil - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in sesam oil?
100g of sesam oil has about 884 calories (kcal).
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon (11 g) has about 97 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon (11 g) is similar to calories amount from 1.5 apples, 1 glass of Coca Cola, 0.5 slices of cheese, 0.5 slices of bread, 0.5 glasses of milk, 5 of sugar.
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
Calories in sesam oil came from protein in 0%, from carbs in 0% and from fat in 100%.
sesam oil - calories table
- Tablespoon of sesam oil (11g)97 kcal
- Teaspoon ofsesam oil (6g)53 kcal
- Glass full of sesam oil (217g)1918 kcal
- Small glass (100ml) of sesam oil (97g)857 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of sesam oil (38g)336 kcal
- 10g of sesam oil88 kcal
- 20g of sesam oil177 kcal
- 50g of sesam oil442 kcal
- 100g of sesam oil884 kcal
- 200g of sesam oil1768 kcal
- 500g of sesam oil4420 kcal
Sesam oil - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in sesam oil?
★ What is the weight of sesam oil?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in sesam oil?
How much dietary fiber in sesam oil?
Does sesam oil have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in sesam oil?
How much magnesium in sesam oil?
Glycemic index of sesam oil?
How much protein in sesam oil?
How much does a sesam oil weight?
Tablespoon of sesam oil weights about 11g.
Teaspoon of sesam oil weights about 6g.
Glass of sesam oil weights about 217g.
Small glass (100ml) of sesam oil weights about 97g.
Small glass (40ml) ofsesam oil weights about 38g.
Does sesam oil cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in sesam oil puts this product at the top of hight calorific oils. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific oils, sesam oil seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other oils.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If sesam oil contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
tablespoon (11 g) has:97kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does apple juice have?
- What kind of minerals does beer contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in shrimp?
- What kind of vitamins in amaranth?
- How much dietary fiber in pancake?
- Does bread have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in egg?
- How much magnessium in duck meat?
- What is glycemic index of mają prunes?
- How much protein in carp?
- What is weight of linseed oil?