Sesam Oil: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sesam oil: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in sesam oil?
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of sesam oil (14 g) has about 124 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon sesam oil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of sesam oil on charts.
Sesam oil: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, small glass, cup or half cup of sesam oil?
As I wrote before 100g has 884 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, small glass, cup or half cup of sesam oil.
- Tablespoon of sesam oil (14g)124 kcal
- Teaspoon of sesam oil (6g)53 kcal
- Glass full of sesam oil (217g)1918 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of sesam oil (38g)336 kcal
- Cup of sesam oil (218g)1927 kcal
- Half cup of sesam oil (109g)964 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sesam oil251 kcal
- 10g of sesam oil88 kcal
- 20g of sesam oil177 kcal
- 50g of sesam oil442 kcal
- 100g of sesam oil884 kcal
Protein in sesam oil
0g of protein - sesam oil has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in sesam oil
0 g of carbs - sesam oil has no carbohydrates.
Fat in sesam oil
Sesam oil has 100 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of sesam oil (14 g) has about 14 g of fat.
tablespoon of sesam oil (14 g) has:124kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
sesam oil - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium E1.4 mg
- Vitaminium K0.014 mg
Energy content of sesam oil
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
sesam oil - minerals per 100g
- Phosphorus13.6 mg
- Zink13.6 mg
Interesting charts - compare sesam oil with other oils
When you look at charts below you will see how sesam oil looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does soft serve ice cream have?
- Calories in a half of risotto
- Calories in whole risotto
- Calories for one, two or more risotto
- Calories in tablespoon of risotto
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in peanut butter cookie?
- How much fat in salmon salad?
- How much protein in ginger beer?
- What is weight of Pinot Blanc?
- Beef pot pie calories per ounce (oz)
- Avocado sushi roll calories per serving size