Canola Oil: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Canola oil: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon and more
How many calories in canola oil?
Case in point, standard serving size of canola oil (14 g) has about 124 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of canola oil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of canola oil on charts.
Canola oil: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of canola oil?
As I wrote before 100g has 884 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of canola oil.
- Standard serving size of canola oil (14 g)124 kcal
- Tablespoon of canola oil (14g)124 kcal
- Teaspoon of canola oil (5g)44 kcal
- Cup of canola oil (218g)1927 kcal
- Half cup of canola oil (109g)964 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of canola oil251 kcal
- 10g of canola oil88 kcal
- 20g of canola oil177 kcal
- 50g of canola oil442 kcal
- 100g of canola oil884 kcal
Protein in canola oil
0g of protein - canola oil has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in canola oil
0 g of carbs - canola oil has no carbohydrates.
Fat in canola oil
Canola oil has 100 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of canola oil (14 g) has about 14 g of fat.
standard serving size of canola oil (14 g) has:124kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
canola oil - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium E11.89 mg
- Vitaminium K0.139 mg
Energy content of canola oil
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
canola oil - minerals per 100g
- Iron0.03 mg
Interesting charts - compare canola oil with other oils
When you look at charts below you will see how canola oil looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does burrito with chicken have?
- Calories in a half of brown sugar
- Calories in whole brown sugar
- Calories for one, two or more brown sugar
- Calories in tablespoon of brown sugar
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ramen noodles?
- How much fat in rotisserie chicken drumstick?
- How much protein in mashed potato?
- What is weight of roasted pork?
- Fried shrimp calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled asparagus calories per serving size