Frozen Chicken Nuggets: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Frozen chicken nuggets: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one frozen chicken nuggets, cup and more
How many calories in frozen chicken nuggets?
To illustrate, medium size frozen chicken nuggets (22 g) has about 66 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size frozen chicken nuggets is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of frozen chicken nugget on charts.
Frozen chicken nuggets: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 frozen chicken nuggets?
As I wrote before medium size frozen chicken nuggets (22 g) have 66 calories. It is easy to count that two frozen chicken nuggets have about 132 calories and three frozen chicken nuggets have about 198 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five frozen chicken nuggets.
- Medium size frozen chicken nuggets (22 g)66 kcal
- Cup of frozen chicken nuggets (139g)414 kcal
- Half cup of frozen chicken nuggets (69.5g)207 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frozen chicken nuggets84 kcal
- Half of medium size frozen chicken nuggets33 kcal
- Small size frozen chicken nuggets (18g)52.8 kcal
- Big size frozen chicken nuggets (29g)85.8 kcal
- Two medium size frozen chicken nuggets132 kcal
- Three medium size frozen chicken nuggets198 kcal
- Four medium size frozen chicken nuggets264 kcal
- Five medium size frozen chicken nuggets330 kcal
Protein in frozen chicken nuggets
Frozen chicken nuggets have 13.36 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size frozen chicken nuggets (22 g) you can see that you will get about 2.9 g of protein.
Carbs in frozen chicken nuggets
Frozen chicken nuggets have 17.88 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size frozen chicken nuggets (22 g) has about 3.9 g of carbs.
Fat in frozen chicken nuggets
Frozen chicken nuggets have 19.23 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size frozen chicken nuggets (22 g) has about 4.2 g of fat.
medium size frozen chicken nuggets (22 g) has:66kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
frozen chicken nuggets - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.092 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.163 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.639 mg
- Vitaminium B60.233 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.4 mg
- Vitaminium E2.13 mg
- Vitaminium K0.011 mg
Energy content of frozen chicken nuggets
- 24% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 58% FAT
frozen chicken nuggets - minerals per 100g
- Potassium229 mg
- Magnessium28 mg
- Calcium52 mg
- Sodium600 mg
- Iron1.06 mg
Interesting charts - compare frozen chicken nuggets with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how frozen chicken nuggets look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.