Vegetable Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Vegetable bread: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one vegetable bread, slice and more
How many calories in vegetable bread?
Case in point, medium size vegetable bread (726 g) has about 1880 calories.
It is about 78% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size vegetable bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 36 apples
- 24 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 19 slices of cheese
- 17.5 slices of bread
- 15 glasses of milk
- 98.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 268 minutes, swim for about 222 minutes or run for 189 minutes.
See all nutrition data of vegetable bread on charts.
Vegetable bread: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||48.64 g||~ 13.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||3.19 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Protein||8.28 g||~ 2.3 g|
|Water||37.88 g||~ 10.7 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 vegetable bread?
As I wrote before medium size vegetable bread (726 g) have 1880 calories. It is easy to count that two vegetable bread have about 3760 calories and three vegetable bread have about 5640 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five vegetable bread.
- Medium size vegetable bread (726 g)1880 kcal
- Slice of vegetable bread (65g)168 kcal
- Vegetable bread medium size loaf (726g)1880 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of vegetable bread73 kcal
- Half of medium size vegetable bread940 kcal
- Small size vegetable bread (581g)1504 kcal
- Big size vegetable bread (944g)2444 kcal
- Two medium size vegetable bread3760 kcal
- Three medium size vegetable bread5640 kcal
- Four medium size vegetable bread7520 kcal
- Five medium size vegetable bread9400 kcal
Protein in vegetable bread
Vegetable bread have 8.28 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size vegetable bread (726 g) you can see that you will get about 60.1 g of protein.
Carbs in vegetable bread
Vegetable bread have 48.64 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size vegetable bread (726 g) has about 353.1 g of carbs.
Fat in vegetable bread
Vegetable bread have 3.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size vegetable bread (726 g) has about 23.2 g of fat.
medium size vegetable bread (726 g) has:1880kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
vegetable bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.465 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.337 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.412 mg
- Vitaminium B60.082 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.138 mcg
- Vitaminium C5.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.4 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of vegetable bread
- 76% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
vegetable bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium175 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium39 mg
- Sodium523 mg
- Iron2.79 mg
Interesting charts - compare vegetable bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how vegetable bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does rum have?
- Calories in a half of smoked sausage
- Calories in whole smoked sausage
- Calories for one, two or more smoked sausage
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Gyoza dumplings?
- How much fat in funnel cake?
- How much protein in hummus Sabra?
- What is weight of Jm Beam?
- Fudge calories per ounce (oz)
- Pork shoulder calories per serving size