Gravy: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Gravy: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in gravy?
Case in point, standard serving size of gravy (29 g) has about 14 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of gravy is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of gravy on charts.
Gravy: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||5.29 g||~ 1.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||2.62 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Protein||0.71 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Water||90.3 g||~ 25.6 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of gravy?
As I wrote before 100g has 48 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of gravy.
- Standard serving size of gravy (29 g)14 kcal
- Tablespoon of gravy (29g)14 kcal
- Teaspoon of gravy (10g)5 kcal
- Cup of gravy (248g)119 kcal
- Half cup of gravy (124g)60 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of gravy14 kcal
- 10g of gravy5 kcal
- 20g of gravy10 kcal
- 50g of gravy24 kcal
- 100g of gravy48 kcal
Protein in gravy
Gravy has 0.71 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of gravy (29 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in gravy
Gravy has 5.29 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of gravy (29 g) has about 1.5 g of carbs.
Fat in gravy
Gravy has 2.62 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of gravy (29 g) has about 0.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of gravy (29 g) has:14kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
gravy - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A3 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.024 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.053 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.285 mg
- Vitaminium B60.025 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.1 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of gravy
- 44% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
gravy - minerals per 100g
- Potassium42 mg
- Magnessium3 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium389 mg
- Iron0.09 mg
Interesting charts - compare gravy with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how gravy looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sesame chicken have?
- Calories in a half of italian sausage
- Calories in whole italian sausage
- Calories for one, two or more italian sausage
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cuban coffee?
- How much fat in cauliflower rice?
- How much protein in IPA?
- What is weight of grape tomato?
- Sausage Egg McMuffin calories per ounce (oz)
- Spring roll calories per serving size