Stick of Butter: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in stick of butter?
To illustrate, medium size stick of butter (113 g) has about 810 calories.
It is about 34% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 810 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from stick of butter is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 15.5 apples
- 10 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 8 slices of cheese
- 7.5 slices of bread
- 6.5 glasses of milk
- 42.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about stick of butter nutrition.
See all nutrition data of stick of butter on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Stick of Butter (113 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size stick of butter (113 g)|
|Carbs Total||0.06 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||81.11 g||22.99 g||91.7 g|
|Protein||0.85 g||0.24 g||1 g|
|Water||17.94 g||5.09 g||20.3 g|
stick of butter - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.034 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.042 mg
- Vit B60.003 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vit E2.32 mg
- Vit K0.007 mg
Energy content of stick of butter
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
stick of butter - minerals per 100g
- Potassium24 mg
- Magnessium2 mg
- Calcium24 mg
- Sodium11 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 butter sticks?
As I wrote before medium size stick of butter (113 g) has 810 calories. It is easy to count that two butter sticks have about 1620 calories and three butter sticks have about 2430 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five butter sticks.
- Medium size stick of butter (113 g)810 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of stick of butter203 kcal
- Half of medium size stick of butter405 kcal
- Small size stick of butter (90g)648 kcal
- Big size stick of butter (147g)1053 kcal
- Two medium size butter sticks1620 kcal
- Three medium size butter sticks2430 kcal
- Four medium size butter sticks3240 kcal
- Five medium size butter sticks4050 kcal
Protein in stick of butter
Stick of butter has 0.85 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size stick of butter (113 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in stick of butter
Stick of butter has 0.06 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size stick of butter (113 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in stick of butter
Stick of butter has 81.11 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size stick of butter (113 g) has about 91.7 g of fat.
medium size stick of butter (113 g) has:810kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare stick of butter with other oils
When you look at charts below you will see how stick of butter looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does rotisserie chicken thigh have?
- Calories in a half of candy cane
- Calories in whole candy cane
- Calories for one, two or more candy canes
- Calories in handful of candy canes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried pork chop?
- How much fat in boiled peanut?
- How much protein in dried apple rings?
- What is weight of quick oats?
- Basmati rice calories per ounce (oz)
- Canned chickpeas calories per serving size