Baked Salmon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in baked salmon?
To give you an idea, medium size baked salmon (227 g) has about 415 calories.
It is about 17% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 415 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from baked salmon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7.5 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 21.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about baked salmon nutrition.
See all nutrition data of baked salmon on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Baked Salmon (227 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size baked salmon (227 g)|
|Carbs Total||0.1 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||8.48 g||2.4 g||19.2 g|
|Protein||25.08 g||7.11 g||56.9 g|
|Water||65.96 g||18.7 g||149.7 g|
baked salmon - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.088 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.123 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)9.283 mg
- Vit B60.673 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vit C0.5 mg
- Vit E0.58 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of baked salmon
- 0% CARBS
- 57% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
baked salmon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium450 mg
- Magnessium33 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium429 mg
- Iron0.47 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 baked salmon?
As I wrote before medium size baked salmon (227 g) has 415 calories. It is easy to count that two baked salmon have about 830 calories and three baked salmon have about 1245 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five baked salmon.
- Medium size baked salmon (227 g)415 kcal
- Baked salmon standard size fillet (227g)415 kcal
- Baked salmon standard size steak (227g)415 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of baked salmon52 kcal
- Half of medium size baked salmon207.5 kcal
- Small size baked salmon (182g)332 kcal
- Big size baked salmon (295g)539.5 kcal
- Two medium size baked salmon830 kcal
- Three medium size baked salmon1245 kcal
- Four medium size baked salmon1660 kcal
- Five medium size baked salmon2075 kcal
Protein in baked salmon
Baked salmon has 25.08 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size baked salmon (227 g) you can see that you will get about 56.9 g of protein.
Carbs in baked salmon
Baked salmon has 0.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size baked salmon (227 g) has about 0.2 g of carbs.
Fat in baked salmon
Baked salmon has 8.48 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size baked salmon (227 g) has about 19.2 g of fat.
medium size baked salmon (227 g) has:415kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare baked salmon with other baked salmon
When you look at charts below you will see how baked salmon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does duck meat have?
- Calories in a half of carp
- Calories in whole carp
- Calories for one, two or more carp
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in linseed oil?
- How much fat in Riesling?
- How much protein in cooked mushrooms?
- What is weight of biscotti?
- Baba Ganoush calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked carrots calories per serving size