Calamari: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in calamari?
In particular, standard serving size of calamari (84 g) has about 154 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 154 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from calamari is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about calamari nutrition.
See all nutrition data of calamari on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Calamari (84 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of calamari (84 g)|
|Carbs Total||6.13 g||1.74 g||5.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||2.75 g||0.78 g||2.3 g|
|Protein||31.02 g||8.79 g||26.1 g|
|Water||56.41 g||15.99 g||47.4 g|
calamari - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.038 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.779 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)3.898 mg
- Vit B60.1 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vit C7.5 mg
- Vit E2.39 mg
Energy content of calamari
- 14% CARBS
- 72% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
calamari - minerals per 100g
- Potassium441 mg
- Magnessium66 mg
- Calcium64 mg
- Sodium428 mg
- Iron1.22 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 calamari?
As I wrote before standard serving size of calamari (84 g) has 154 calories. It is easy to count that two calamari have about 308 calories and three calamari have about 462 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five calamari.
- Standard serving size of calamari (84 g)154 kcal
- Slice of calamari (10g)18 kcal
- Calamari (g)0 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of calamari52 kcal
- Half of medium size calamari77 kcal
- Small size calamari (67g)123.2 kcal
- Big size calamari (109g)200.2 kcal
- Two medium size calamari308 kcal
- Three medium size calamari462 kcal
- Four medium size calamari616 kcal
- Five medium size calamari770 kcal
Protein in calamari
Calamari has 31.02 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of calamari (84 g) you can see that you will get about 26.1 g of protein.
Carbs in calamari
Calamari has 6.13 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of calamari (84 g) has about 5.1 g of carbs.
Fat in calamari
Calamari has 2.75 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of calamari (84 g) has about 2.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of calamari (84 g) has:154kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare calamari with other seafood
When you look at charts below you will see how calamari looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Wheat Thins have?
- Calories in a half of green onions
- Calories in whole green onions
- Calories for one, two or more green onions
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in portabella mushrooms?
- How much fat in corned beef sandwich?
- How much protein in pumpkin spice Latte?
- What is weight of whiskey and ginger ale?
- Onion rings calories per ounce (oz)
- Sourdough bread calories per serving size