Calamari: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Calamari: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, slice, and more
How many calories in calamari?
In particular, standard serving size of calamari (84 g) has about 154 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of calamari is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 22 minutes, swim for about 18 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
See all nutrition data of calamari on charts.
Calamari: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||6.13 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Fat||2.75 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Protein||31.02 g||~ 8.8 g|
|Water||56.41 g||~ 16 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, slice or of calamari?
As I wrote before 100g has 183 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, slice or of calamari.
- Standard serving size of calamari (84 g)154 kcal
- Slice of calamari (10g)18 kcal
- Calamari (g)0 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of calamari52 kcal
- 10g of calamari18 kcal
- 20g of calamari37 kcal
- 50g of calamari92 kcal
- 100g of calamari183 kcal
Protein in calamari
Calamari has 31.02 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of calamari (84 g) you can see that you will get about 26.1 g of protein.
Carbs in calamari
Calamari has 6.13 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of calamari (84 g) has about 5.1 g of carbs.
Fat in calamari
Calamari has 2.75 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of calamari (84 g) has about 2.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of calamari (84 g) has:154kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
calamari - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.038 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.779 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.898 mg
- Vitaminium B60.1 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium C7.5 mg
- Vitaminium E2.39 mg
Energy content of calamari
- 14% CARBS
- 72% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
calamari - minerals per 100g
- Potassium441 mg
- Magnessium66 mg
- Calcium64 mg
- Sodium428 mg
- Iron1.22 mg
Interesting charts - compare calamari with other seafood
When you look at charts below you will see how calamari looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chai latte have?
- Calories in a half of baklava
- Calories in whole baklava
- Calories for one, two or more baklava
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in white mushrooms?
- How much fat in sugar cookie?
- How much protein in codka and cola?
- What is weight of vinegar?
- Brewed coffee calories per ounce (oz)
- Quesadilla with meat calories per serving size