Vodka And Energy Drink: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Vodka and energy drink: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in vodka and energy drink?
For instance, standard serving size of vodka and energy drink (220 g) has about 198 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of vodka and energy drink is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 28 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of vodka and energy drink on charts.
Vodka and energy drink: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||7.7 g||~ 2.2 g|
|Protein||0.35 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||83.62 g||~ 23.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, glass or cocktail of vodka and energy drink?
As I wrote before 100g has 90 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass or cocktail of vodka and energy drink.
- Standard serving size of vodka and energy drink (220 g)198 kcal
- Glass full of vodka and energy drink (220g)198 kcal
- Vodka and energy drink cocktail (220g)198 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of vodka and energy drink26 kcal
- 10g of vodka and energy drink9 kcal
- 20g of vodka and energy drink18 kcal
- 50g of vodka and energy drink45 kcal
- 100g of vodka and energy drink90 kcal
Protein in vodka and energy drink
Vodka and energy drink has 0.35 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of vodka and energy drink (220 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in vodka and energy drink
Vodka and energy drink has 7.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of vodka and energy drink (220 g) has about 16.9 g of carbs.
Fat in vodka and energy drink
0 g of fat - vodka and energy drink has no fat.
standard serving size of vodka and energy drink (220 g) has:198kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
vodka and energy drink - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.032 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.078 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)7.395 mg
- Vitaminium B61.63 mg
Energy content of vodka and energy drink
- 96% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
vodka and energy drink - minerals per 100g
- Potassium3 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium30 mg
- Iron0.06 mg
Interesting charts - compare vodka and energy drink with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how vodka and energy drink looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do stewed potatoes have?
- Calories in a half of roasted peanuts
- Calories in whole roasted peanuts
- Calories for one, two or more roasted peanuts
- Calories in handful of roasted peanuts
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dried banana chips?
- How much fat in Yellow rice cooked?
- How much protein in seafood garden salad?
- What is weight of rice pudding?
- Collards calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked chicken breast calories per serving size