Vodka And Tonic: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Vodka and tonic: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in vodka and tonic?
In particular, one cocktail (289 g) vodka and tonic has about 243 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one cocktail vodka and tonic is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 35 minutes, swim for about 29 minutes or run for 24 minutes.
See all nutrition data of vodka and tonic on charts.
Vodka and tonic: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||6.57 g||~ 1.9 g|
|Water||84.89 g||~ 24.1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of vodka and tonic?
As I wrote before 100g has 84 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of vodka and tonic.
- One cocktail (289 g)243 kcal
- Glass full of vodka and tonic (220g)185 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of vodka and tonic24 kcal
Protein in vodka and tonic
0g of protein - vodka and tonic has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in vodka and tonic
Vodka and tonic has 6.57 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one cocktail (289 g) has about 19 g of carbs.
Fat in vodka and tonic
0 g of fat - vodka and tonic has no fat.
one cocktail (289 g) has:243kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
vodka and tonic - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.002 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.003 mg
Energy content of vodka and tonic
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
vodka and tonic - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Sodium9 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
Interesting charts - compare vodka and tonic with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how vodka and tonic looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Bud Light have?
- Calories in a half of grilled t-bone steak
- Calories in whole grilled t-bone steak
- Calories for one, two or more grilled t-bone steak
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in boiled beef?
- How much fat in frozen peach ?
- How much protein in green peas?
- What is weight of bread pudding?
- Pancake with fruit calories per ounce (oz)
- Hamburger calories per serving size