Pound Cake: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pound cake: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one pound cake, slice and more
How many calories in pound cake?
For example, medium size pound cake (1000 g) has about 4140 calories.
It is about 173% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size pound cake is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 79.5 apples
- 53 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 42 slices of cheese
- 39 slices of bread
- 33.5 glasses of milk
- 217.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 590 minutes, swim for about 488 minutes or run for 417 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pound cake on charts.
Pound cake: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pound cake?
As I wrote before medium size pound cake (1000 g) has 4140 calories. It is easy to count that two pound cake have about 8280 calories and three pound cake have about 12420 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pound cake.
- Medium size pound cake (1000 g)4140 kcal
- Slice of pound cake (60g)248 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pound cake117 kcal
- Half of medium size pound cake2070 kcal
- Small size pound cake (800g)3312 kcal
- Big size pound cake (1300g)5382 kcal
- Two medium size pound cake8280 kcal
- Three medium size pound cake12420 kcal
- Four medium size pound cake16560 kcal
- Five medium size pound cake20700 kcal
Protein in pound cake
Pound cake has 5.42 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size pound cake (1000 g) you can see that you will get about 54.2 g of protein.
Carbs in pound cake
Pound cake has 61.38 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size pound cake (1000 g) has about 613.8 g of carbs.
Fat in pound cake
Pound cake has 18.29 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size pound cake (1000 g) has about 182.9 g of fat.
medium size pound cake (1000 g) has:4140kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pound cake - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.172 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.249 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.589 mg
- Vitaminium B60.04 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.051 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.66 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of pound cake
- 57% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 38% FAT
pound cake - minerals per 100g
- Potassium203 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium50 mg
- Sodium355 mg
- Iron1.93 mg
Interesting charts - compare pound cake with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how pound cake looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does goose meat have?
- Calories in a half of cod fillet
- Calories in whole cod fillet
- Calories for one, two or more cod fillet
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cranberry juice?
- How much fat in instant coffee?
- How much protein in oxtail?
- What is weight of calamari?
- Jumbo egg calories per ounce (oz)
- Cheese enchilada calories per serving size