Ham Steak vs Bacon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Ham steak
At first glance, you can see that in ham steak is much less calories than in bacon.
Ham steak has 122 kcal per 100g and bacon 556 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 356%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in ham steak cames from protein and in bacon from fat.
See tables below to compare ham steak with bacon in details.
Fact 2: Ham steak And Bacon Nutrition Difference
Bacon vs Ham steak: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Ham steak||Bacon|
|Fat||4.25 g||50 g|
|Protein||19.56 g||33.33 g|
|Sodium||1269 mg||1833 mg|
Less protein in ham steak
It is aslo easy to see see that in ham steak is less protein than in bacon.
There is 33.33g per 100g of bacon and 19.56g per 100g of ham steak so using simple math we can see that difference is about 70%.
Less fat in ham steak
In ham steak is less fats than in bacon.
The tables above show us that there is 50g/100g of fats in bacon and 4.25g/100g in ham steak. In this case difference is about 1076%.
- Fat4.25 g
- Protein19.56 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | 1 big steak
- 0% CARBS.
- 67% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
Compares of ham steak
Compares of bacon
- see all compares of bacon
- Calories from Ham steak
- Calories of Spanakopita
- Calories in Chicken shawarma
- Chobani yogurt nonfat calories per 100g
- Crayfish carbs per 100g
- Butterfinger protein per 100g
- Crab salad fat per 100g
- How many calories does chef salad have?
- Calories in a half of empanada
- Calories in whole empanada
- Calories for one, two or more empanadas
- How much protein in tuna sushi roll?
- Prime Rib vs Filet Mignion nutrition
- Ribeye Steak vs Filet Mignon calories
- Roast Beef vs Pastrami protein
- Sirloin Steak vs Filet Mignon sugar
- Skirt Steak vs Filet Mignon vitamins
- Steak vs Tuna dietary fiber
- American Cheese vs Velveeta vitaminium C
- Blue Cheese vs Gorgonzola magnessium
- Blue Cheese vs Roquefort potassium